23

-author pov-

Jake had woken up first and he looked over to Sunghoon to see him softly snoring.

Jake then checked the time.

9:23am

He could hear someone talking outside so he decided to wake up his sleeping boyfriend.

"Hoonie wake up," Jake said as he pecked Sunghoon's cheek.

As expected, Sunghoon was extremely clingy right after he woke up.

Sunghoon held onto Jake tighter and rested his head in the crook of Jake's neck.

"5 more minutes," He mumbled.

"The others are already awake Hoonie" Jake replies but Sunghoon had ignored what he said.

Sunghoon groaned but still didn't move.

After around 5 minutes Sunghoon finally decided to wake and both males got ready.

As they opened the door of their room Jake had to basically drag Sunghoon out because he was still being very clingy, at least more clingy than usual.

"Hoonie, why are you so clingy today," Jake asked as he sat down on the couch next to the others.

"Am I being really annoying?" Sunghoon mumbles.

No, you're just being more clingy than usual," Jake replied.

"Look at you lovebirds being clingy in the morning" Sunoo says as he stretches.

After a while Sunghoon finally was fully awake and helped Heeseung make lunch since it was getting quite late.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD," Sunoo said as he starts to dig in.

Once again, Jake was occupied on his phone trying to pick out which pictures to post on Instagram.

"Pup you should eat first" Sunghoon said as he walked up to Jake.

"Okay," Jake replied as he walked over to the table where everyone was sitting.

"What should we do today?" Heeseung asked.

"OO MAYBE WE SHOULD GO SWIMMING" Sunoo suggests.

They all finished lunch and got ready while making their way to the lake.

"ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE?" Jake asked, worried.

"Yea the area has a net around it and there's a lifeguard over there just in case your poor eyesight didn't catch that" Sunghoon said.

Jake glared at Sunghoon and went to Heeseung.

"WAITT I'M JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE EYESIGHT PART DON'T GLARE AT ME BABE" He yells after Jake.

"Okay just in case let's stick close to each other and don't go too far." Heeseung said as they all went inside the lake.

Let's just say when Sunghoon took off his shirt, Jake had gay panicked.

Jake quickly turned around and tried to avoid eye contact with Sunghoon.

"Why are you panicking babe, it's not like this is the first time you've seen me shirtless," Sunghoon said as he walked towards Jake.

"And plus I'm your boyfriend now, you might even see more (sussy) of my body in the future babe" He winks and attacks Jake into a hug.

"I-I'm not panicking," Jake stuttered.

"Mhm sure," Sunghoon said as he pecked Jake's neck and nibbled softly on it.

"YOU BETTER NOT GIVE ME ANY HICKEYS," Jake said.

"And what if I do" Sunghoon whispers into Jake's ear.

"T-THEN I WI-WILL GLARE AT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE," Jake responded.

"OH well too late babe I already gave you a hickey," Sunghoon said as he kissed Jake's lips and quickly swam away.

"I did not just witness you guys doing that in public" Sunoo screams. "MY INNOCENT EYES".

"AND WE RE IN A FUCKING LAKE," RIki adds.

"oOpS i'M sO soRrY i goT cArrieD aWay," Sunghoon said sarcastically as he was still trying to escape from Jake.

"YAH PARK SUNGHOON COME BACK HERE," Jake yelled.

"DO YOU WANT ANOTHER HICKEY? IF YOU DO I'LL COME BACK" Sunghoon responded teasing Jake

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, I LITERALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE ME A HICKEY," Jake yelled at Sunghoon.

"YOU ENJOYED IT BABE DON'T LIE I KNOW YOU LIKE IT" Sunghoon said, stopping to try and catch his breath and rest a bit from all the running and swimming.

But that was a horrible decision because Jake quickly caught up to Sunghoon.

"YAH PARK SUNGHOON YOU'RE SO DEAD," Jake said as he swam next to Sunghoon.

"You can't kill your boyfriend," Sunghoon said innocently.

"Or can I," Jake said.

"Babe it's fine, it's just a hickey," Sunghoon said, trying to not get killed by Jake.

"Fine I will forgive you this time," Jake said.

They all gathered around and decided to have a relay competition.

-time skip because the dumb authors have no idea how to write the relay-

"That was fun," Heeseung said as they took turns taking showers.

"Too bad some of them cheated," Sunghoon said, rolling his eyes.

"Just accept the fact that you lost," Jay said.

Once they all finished showering Heeseung and Jay went to prepare dinner while the others sat down and played the mafia game. Which turned out to be complete chaos.

"SO WHO THE FUCK IS THE COP?" Riki yelled annoyed.

"This is so chaotic help what are we even doing" Sunghoon says while mentally face palming.

"I AM THE COP," Jake and Sunoo said at the same time.

"THERE ISN'T TWO COPS," Riki stated.

"YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S JUST GIVE UP, PLUS DINNER IS PROBABLY READY SOON" Jungwon says.

"We can play after dinner," Sunghoon said as he stood up to go to the table.

They all sat down and started to chomp down the food. They were all extremely hungry after swimming and running around for such a long time.