12

-Jake pov-

When Sunghoon and I got home, I quickly went to the bathroom to shower.

"I can't believe Sunghoon, THE PARK SUNGHOON, kissed me twice today," I thought to myself while smiling like an idiot.

When I got out of the shower I saw Sunghoon sitting on his bed looking at me weirdly.

"Huh what's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"WHAT I'M SMILING?" I kind of yelled.

Sunghoon stood up and walked towards me.

"Is it because I kissed you two times today?" He asked while smirking.

"Yes, no, I mean yes, NO I MEAN NO," I said while looking at the floor.

"Then why are you smiling?" He asked again.

"BECAUSE I JUST AM," I said trying to defend myself but it didn't work he saw right through me.

"Whatever makes you happy but just so you know we can kiss longer if you want"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I WAS SMILING BECAUSE OF SOMETHING ELSE," I said still trying to defend myself.

"Okay okay," Sunghoon said as he was about to walk away but he suddenly stopped.

He slowly lifted my chin up and was staring into my eyes, he leaned closer and pecked my nose.

"I will go shower now," Sunghoon said smiling.

"DID HE SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT TO ME AND ONLY KISS MY NOSE?" I accidentally thought out loud again.

Sunghoon turned around and looked at while smirking.

"So do you want me to kiss your lips?" He asked, walking towards me.

"W-WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?" I asked.

Sunghoon didn't answer and just kept walking towards me, closing the gap between us with every step.

He stared at my lips and kissed it, this time he made it clear it wasn't just a quick peck.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Our lips moved in sync, both of us didn't want to pull away but we had to catch our breaths at some point.

After a few seconds we both pulled apart trying to catch our breaths.

Sunghoon was about to say something but I quickly pressed our lips back together.

This time Sunghoon slipped his tongue into my mouth and I slipped mine into his, both of us fighting for dominance. But in the end Sunghoon won.

"And you guys say you aren't dating when you are full on making out," someone suddenly said.

We quickly pulled apart to see who it was.

"MOM WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU ALWAYS INTERUPPT US." Sunghoon yelled annoyed.

"SORRY BUT LIKE I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING, I MEAN YOU GUYS WERE FULL ON MAKING OUT." She said.

"I will leave now, you guys can continue," She said as she walked away.

"I should go shower now, pup," Sunghoon said as he walked into the bathroom.

After a while Sunghoon finished showering and climbed into bed.

"So Jakey, did you enjoy our make out session?" Sunghoon suddenly asked.