25

-Author pov-

Everyone went into their rooms and Sunghoon slowly made his way into Jake and his room.

"Babe are you okay?" Sunghoon asked softly because he didn't want to piss Jake off even more.

"Yes," Jake replied shortly. "I'm just very competitive, and I don't like losing"

"Oh, well do you want to cuddle?"

"No," Jake's reply shocked Sunghoon.

"Well then I'll be extra annoying and clingy" Sunghoon said as he hopped in the bed and immediately clung to Jake.

"Can I give you a kiss?" Sunghoon says.

"No you may not" Jake replies while avoiding eye contact.

Sunghoon frowned and thought "Is he really that pissed at me?"

Sunghoon then flipped Jake over so that he was facing him. He cupped Jake's cheek and stared into his eyes.

Then he started tickling Jake.

"AHHH STOPP," Jake said as he was laughing and wriggling around the bed.

"No I will not" Sunghoon replies while continuously tickling Jake.

"I WILL KISS YOU OKAY NOW STOP," Jake said, still wriggling around the bed.

"Okay," Sunghoon said as he stopped tickling Jake.

"Now where's my kiss?" Sunghoon says while pointing to his lips.

Jake quickly kissed Sunghoon's lips and cuddled with him.

-the next morning-

"Wow Sunghoon must be really smart," Heeseung said which woke both Sunghoon and Jake up.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Jake yelled.

"I was going to wake you guys up for breakfast" Heeseung shrugs.

"Get out I want to sleep," Sunghoon mumbled as he clung to Jake even tighter.

"But Sunghoon I must say, I'm surprised Jake actually still cuddled with you after you made him lose and he was pissed at you," Heeseung adds.

"I have my ways" Sunghoon grins and goes back to burying his face into the crook of Jake's neck.

"Well we will take a while so you guys can first eat," Jake told Heeseung.

"Okay," Heeseung said as he walked out and closed the door.

After around 10 minutes Sunghoon finally let go of Jake and went to get ready for the day.

"You guys are finally up, we will leave around 3pm," Heeseung said.

"Sunghoon wouldn't let go of me, it wasn't my fault, okay" Jake said as he sat down.

"Shut up I know you like the cuddles" Sunghoon rolls his eyes as he pours himself a cup of water.

It was around 9am so they decided to just hang out in the cabin before leaving.

"Hm should we play the mafia game again?" Riki suggested.

"What the fuck no I got so pissed over it last night" Jake says.

"AND HE REJECTED MY KISSES AND MY CUDDLES," Sunghoon added on to what Jake said.

"WHAT? THEN WHY WERE YOU TWO CUDDLING IN THE MORNING?" Heeseung asked, confused.

"Well as I told you earlier in the morning, I have my ways" Sunghoon says

"WHAT DID YOU DO? JAKE WOULD LIKE IGNORE US FOR LIKE A DAY OR TWO," Heeseung stated.

"I'M NOT TELLING YOU JOKES ON YOU" Sunghoon says as he laughs.

"Yo-you didn't fuck Jake did you" Heeseung says while pointing at the both of them.

"WHAT FUCK NO HUH WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT" Sunghoon yells at Heeseung.

"WELL WHY ELSE WON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID" Heeseung shot back.

"He t-" Before Jake could finish he was cut off by a kiss.

"Shhhh, you can't tell them," Sunghoon told Jake.

"Ugh fine," Heeseung said as he gave up on trying.

"But is it true that Jake would ignore you guys for a day or two?" Sunghoon asked.

"YEAH," Heeseung said.

"Well you guys have pea sized brains then," Sunghoon said.

"Not even 30 minutes after I got into the room we were already cuddling and he even gave me a kiss," Sunghoon bragged.

"How the fuck-," Heeseung said.

-time skip to around 2:30-

"Okay guys let's start packing." heeseung said as he went into his room.

"Remember not to leave anything" He yells from his room.

After around 20 minutes of packing up everyone finished and they looked around the house to see if they accidentally left anything or not.

Once they had confirmed that nobody left anything, they started piling up in the van.

During the 3 hour car trip back, it had been very chaotic because they had just been screaming and singing along with songs.

After a while Jake got tired and leaned on Sunghoon and somehow managed to fall asleep despite all the shouting and singing.

Once they had got back to the place where they rented the van and returned it, everyone said goodbye and left for their house.

"HI MOM," Sunghoon said as he opened the door. "Jakey will be staying over tonight".

"HI MRS. PARK," Jake added as he followed behind Sunghoon.

"JAKE MY DEAR CHILD HOW ARE YOU DOING? WAS THE CAMPING TRIP FUN?" Mrs. Park ignored Sunghoon and went straight to Jake.

"You care more about Jake than your own child," Sunghoon scoffed under his breath.

"ANYWAYS MOM JAKE AND I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS, WE ARE OFFICIALLY DATING," Sunghoon said as he put his arms around Jake's shoulder.

"Yayy I was waiting for you guys to become official." Mrs Park says.

"I WILL BAKE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT," Mrs. Park said as she quickly went to the kitchen.

"THANK YOU MRS PARK" Jake says happily. "Wait Hoonie you haven't dyed your hair yet because we thought there was school on monday but there wasn't"

"OH SHIT YEAH, do you want to go tonight? Or tomorrow?" Sunghoon asked.

"Hmm maybe tomorrow after school would be better I'm still kind of tired since I didn't sleep well on the car ride because those guys were being absolute menaces" Jake answered.

"Okay babe," Sunghoon said as he pecked Jake's lips.

After a while Mrs. Park finished baking the cake.

"GUYSSS COME DOWNSTAIRS," Mrs. Park yelled from the kitchen.

Sunghoon and Jake quickly scramble down the stairs and rushed into the kitchen all excited.

"OMG MRS.PARK THIS IS AMAZING," Jake said as he looked at the cake in awe.

"Mom, the cake looks pretty thanks for making it," Sunghoon said as he cut slices for the three of them.

"IT'S SO GOOD," Jake said as he chomped down the cake.

"Aww eat up" Mrs Park says as she pinches Jake's puffed up cheeks.