11

- Sunghoon pov-

The food finally arrived as we all sat down on the bench.

"Soooooooo when are you two gonna date?" Riki asked all of a sudden.

"Great question Riki," I replied, biting into my food.

"Why is everyone asking the same question," Jake asked.

"Hm let me think, maybe because you two make a cute couple and it's obvious you both like each other?" Jungwon said sarcastically

"So have you guys kissed yet" Sunoo asks, clearly interested in what was happening between us.

I was about to reply but Jake slapped his hand over my mouth.

"NO WE HAVEN'T" Jake stated.

"But we-," Before I could finish what I was saying Jake stuffed a piece of bread into my mouth.

"BUT YOU WHAT?" Sunoo asked excitedly.

"AHAHHAAH NOTHING" Jake nervously stated.

"They clearly have kissed before. I don't know why Jake is denying it," Riki said to Sunoo.

"Jake is making it so obvious," Heeseung said as he laughed at us.

"See Jakey you should have let me handle the situation," I said in a sassy tone.

"Guy we have in fact never kissed before," I said.

"REALLY?" Sunoo asked surprised at my answer.

"Yep," I said while continuing to eat my food. "We've only hugged before"

"THEY CUDDLED WHILE SLEEPING," A woman suddenly shouted.

I quickly turned around to see who it was and it was my mom, I mentally face palmed.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STOP EXPOSING US" I instantly say.

"Well I thought you guys would be hungry so I cooked for you guys, but it seems like you guys already got takeout," She answered.

"OMG MRS. PARK, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU, AND COULD YOU ELABORATE ON THEM CUDDLING WHILE SLEEPING?" Sunoo said excitedly while bowing.

"Well I remember walking into Sunghoon's room and was about to tell them that breakfast was ready but then I heard Sunghoon saying something like "good morning babe" and started hugging Jake even more tighter because he didn't want him to get up" my mom ranted while recalling her memory.

"OMGGGGG MRS. PARK WHAT ELSE DID YOU WITNESS," Sunoo said while scooting over to my mom.

"Well-" Before my mom could finish I cut her off.

"Ahahha I think that is enough story time for today, thanks for the food we will eat that later," I said nervously.

"But I was just conversing with your friend, don't be rude and let me converse with him," My mom said as she started talking again.

"Once we were watching a movie Jake fell asleep on Sunghoon's shoulder, and Sunghoon carried Jake bridal style to his bedroom and slowly placed him down on his bed," My mom continued.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAW THAT?" I asked shocked.

"Well yeah it was such a cute scene," My mom answered.

I turned over to Jake and he looked like as if he had gave up on life

"Um if you guys don't mind Jake and I will go out on a walk," I said as I held Jake's hands and we went out.

As we were walking Jake suddenly turned to me and asked "why did you want to come out and walk?"

"Because you looked like you were dying," I shrugged.

"Oh and why did you say we didn't kiss?" He asked another question

"I didn't want you to be uncomfortable pup," I answered while staring into his beautiful eyes.

Before I knew it Jake pecked my cheek and ran off.

"YAH SIM JAEYUN COME BACK HERE," I yelled trying to catch him.

"I WILL IF YOU MANAGE TO CATCH ME," He yelled back.

To my surprise Jake was a pretty fast runner.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING SO FAST" I scream.

"RUNNING IS IN MY AUSSIE GENES, AND I'M NOT RUNNING FAST IT'S JUST YOUR A SLOW RUNNER" He answered.

"WELL YOUR A SLOW ICE SKATER," I shot back.

He stopped and glared at me before continuing to run.

When he stopped I took the chance and started to pick up my pace.

I quickly caught him and started panting.

"Why the fuck were you running away,I asked in between breaths.

"Because who knows what you could have done when I pecked you on the cheek," Jake said, also trying to catch his breath.

"I can still do it now, you do realize that right" I asked looking at him.

After I said that Jake tried to run away (stan txt) again but I held onto his wrist tighter and pulled him closer to me.

I stared at his lips and leaned in closer. I pecked his lips and this time it was my turn to run away. But since I'm a slow runner and Jake is a fast runner he caught up to me quickly.

"Ugh why do you have to run so fast," I said pretending to be annoyed.

"Ugh why do you run so slow," He shot back.

"OMG THERE YOU GUYS ARE," Heeseung yelled running towards us.

"Wait- why are you guys panting?" Sunoo asked while looking at us weirdly.

"Well for some reason Jake decided to start running away from me and I had to chase him, he's a quick runner," I explained.

"Oh so no sussy business?" Jay asked.

"NO NOTHING SUS HAPPENED," I said

"YAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINS" Jake yells.

"WELL I DON'T KNOW? YOU GUYS CUDDLED WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED WHILE WE WERE GONE," Sunoo said defending them.

"Let's go home, I'm tired" Jake said walking towards the car.

We all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways home.