2

-Jake's pov-

"JAKEY WAKE UP," My mom yelled as I groaned and opened my eyes to check the time.

6:30am

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I checked my chats and saw one from Sunghoon. I quickly opened it and smiled.

                                               Park Sunghoon <3

Good morning pup <3333

Have you thought about a nickname for me yet?

Jakey

Good morning hoonie, I hope you like your nickname.

Park Sunghoon <3

Like it? I LOVE IT IT'S SO CUTE LIKE YOU

Jakey

Lemme go change your contact name hold on

Jakey

Okayy i'm back

Hoonie <3

Oh yeah today I will be going to school for the first time in ages.

Jakey

:O well wish you luck

I turned off my phone and went down stairs. I grabbed a piece of toast, stuffed it in my mouth and left.

The bus ride from my house is only 15 minutes.

When I got to school I saw everyone crowded around something. I got curious and went to see what everyone was looking at..

I thought I was seeing things at first so I rubbed my eyes once.

"IT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY PARK SUNGHOON" I screamed inside my head.

I looked up and saw Sunghoon standing in front of me.

He instantly wrapped his arms around me.

"HI MY LITTLE PUP," He said happily and fluffed up my hair.

"I didn't know you were gonna be attending this school" I stutter as I mentally scream at myself because well MY IDOL WAS HUGGING ME.

"WAIT JAKEY YOU KNOW THIS DUDE?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah he's Park Sunghoon," I replied.

"YES WE KNOW ITS FUCKING PARK SUNGHOON," Riki yelled as he was running towards me.

"I didn't expect you guys to be close," Sunoo added.

Sunghoon let go and looked at me.

"Who are these people?" He asked, pointing at them.

"Oh they are my close friends, Heeseung, Jay, Jungwon, Sunoo, Riki," I said pointing at them.

"HII," he replied cheerfully as he waved at each one of them.

"Jake, isn't that the Park Sunghoon as in your idol?" Jay tried to say as quietly as he could but failed and Sunghoon heard him.

Sunghoon giggled, " I saw him at the competition, he gave me this cute penguin plushie with tiramisu inside."

Jake started blushing but quickly changed the topic, "So hoonie what is your schedule?"

"OH MY GOD NICKNAMES ALREADY?" Heeseung said teasingly

"Did we miss a whole ass chapter?" Sunoo added.

As I looked over to Sunghoon's schedule, I was surprised to see that we had the exact same classes.

"Omg hoonie we have all the same classes," I said happily

"Yay I get to spend time with you now pup," Sunghoon said putting an arm around my shoulders.

We all started walking towards our class.

"Class I would like you guys to welcome our new student, Park Sunghoon," Mr. Lee said.

The class cheered for Sunghoon and I could see some girls trying to get his attention by twirling their hair and pulling their shirts down more to see cleavage. .

For some reason I felt a bit jealous and angry.

"YAH SIM JAEYUN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE DATING HE'S JUST YOUR IDOL," I mentally screamed to myself.

I walked over to my seat and Sunghoon followed.

"Hm?" I asked, confused why he was following me.

"Mr. Lee told me to sit next to you, do you not like that?" Sunghoon said while putting on a small pout that had immediately melted my heart.

"Oh of course I don't mind, I just wasn't paying attention to Mr. Lee and thought you were gonna want to sit next to the girls," I replied.

"Those stupid girls are tyring to steal you and I won't let them succeed." I mumbled under my breath but Sunghoon heard me and just giggled at me.

"Aww pup are you jealous?" Sunghoon says as he lightly pokes me.

'Huh what? Did you hear me?" I asked after blinking a couple of times.

"You're so cute." He replied as he quickly paid attention to class.

It was hard to pay attention knowing that girls were staring and simping over Sunghoon. I mean I honestly don't blame them. Sunghoon is really handsome and he looked like a whole daddy but I still didn't really like it.

-Time skip to lunch-

'Where are we going?" Sunghoon asked as he looked around his surroundings.

"To the cafeteria to eat lunch?" I answered confusedly, why did he even ask in the first place.?

I saw my group of friends and waved as Sunghoon and I went over to the table.

When we were eating lunch, a girl suddenly came up to Sunghoon and started flirting with him.

"Hi oppa , my name is Yuna." (NOT ITZY'S YUNA WE LOVE HER) 

She said as she attempted to touch him but Sunghoon just flinched away.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" Yuna said, trying to act all cute and shit.

I was raging on the inside, WHY THE FUCK IS SHE FLIRTING WITH SUNGHOON.

Sunghoon then scooted over towards me and started clinging to me.

"Sorry Yuna but I'm taken," Sunghoon said while smiling.

And with that said I started blushing like a whole fucking ass tomato. The whole table including Yuna was in complete shock.

"Oh um I'm sorry," Yuna apologized and walked away.

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?" Jungwon and Jay said at the same time.

"WHAT CHAPTER DID WE MISS," Heeseung added.

"Guys chill we aren't actually dating YET, I just did that so that she would go away," Sunghoon said still having his arms around my shoulder.

"YET," Riki said 'KEY WORD IS YET"

"Yah shut up," I said, still not recovered.