6

-Author pov-

Class was starting in about 5 minutes, as Jake and Sunghoon were getting ready for class, someone suddenly approached Sunghoon.

"Hey oppa," Yuna said, twirling her hair.

"Are you sure you want to date someone like him?" Yuna said pointing at Jake.

"He's so ugly and disgusting," she added, making Jake furious but also sad.

"Like oppa, why would you choose him over me?" She asked, still trying to touch Sunghoon but again Sunghoon flinched away instantly.

"Is he perhaps black mailing you?" she asked, trying to act cute once again.

Just then, Jake couldn't take it anymore. He slammed both his hands on his desk and stormed off.

"YUNA WHAT THE FUCK LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID," Sunghoon yelled at her as he starts to run off to follow Jake.

"AND FOR YOUR RECORD HIS I RATHER CHOOSE HIM OVER YOUR DISGUSTING AND ANNOYING ASS, AND STOP ACTING CUTE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T" He stopped for a second before running after Jake again.

After running around the school he finally found Jake crying on the roof.

Sunghoon slowly made his way over to Jake and sat next to him.

"Hey pup are you okay?" Sunghoon asked carefully, choosing his words so that he wouldn't hurt Jake even more.

"Yeah I'm fine," Jake said in between sniffles.

"Maybe Yuna is right, why would you choose someone like me over a pretty girl like her," Jake said, avoiding eye contact.

"You are the cutest person I have ever met, okay? Don't let her words affect you" Sunghoon said while rubbing circles on Jake's back, "and I have something to ask you, HOW THE FUCK IS YUNA PRETTY SHE SEEMS PRETTY UGLY TO ME," Sunghoon said as he frowned.

Jake laughed a little, making Sunghoon relieved.

Just then Heeseung suddenly bursted through the door.

"OMG JAKEY ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? WHAT'S WRONG?" Heeseung asked worriedly.

"Heeseung hyung? How did you know I was here?" Jake asked, wiping away his tears.

"I heard people talking about what happened with Yuna," Heeseung said as he sat down on the other side of Jake.

"THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT DESERVES TO ROT IN HELL, I HOPE SHE DIES A TERRIBLE DEATH." Heeseung said angrily, "HOW DARE SHE SAY THOSE MEAN WORDS TO MY POOR AND INNOCENT JAKEY,"

Heeseung then looked over at Sunghoon who was clearly very jealous because he had called Jake his.

Heeseung chuckled and said "Don't worry Sunghoon I'm not trying to steal Jake from you, I just called him "My poor and innocent Jakey," because he's like a little brother to me,"

'W-What are you talking about," Sunghoon said, blushing a little.

"OH MY GOD DID I JUST HEAR THE PARK SUNGHOON STUTTER?" Jake perked up as he looked at Sunghoon.

"NO, YOU MUST HAVE HEARD WRONG," Sunghoon said trying to defend himself.

Heeseung giggled "come on let's go back to class,"

The three of them got up and slowly started walking to class.

Soon after, morning blocks were over and it was lunch.

When they were at lunch Sunghoon saw Yuna staring at him and he decided to make her jealous by being extra clingy to Jake

'JAKEY MY LITTLE PUP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH," Sunghoon said loud enough that Yuna could hear them and she frowned.

Sunghoon then made his way over to Jake and wrapped his arms around Jake's waist, pressing their bodies together.

"Huh? Hoonie, what's wrong?" Jake asked, confused.

"Nothing, I just love you a lot," Sunghoon whispered into Jake's ear.

Jake was still confused but he didn't complain because he loved it when Sunghoon hugged him.

It made him feel all warm inside.

When they got their lunch Sunghoon still saw Yuna staring and was getting annoyed at her.

Sunghoon decided it was a good opportunity to step it up when he saw a little bread crumble on Jake's lip.

He glided his thumb smoothly across Jake's lip and licked it off his thumb right after.

With that action he left the whole table shocked, a flustered and shocked Jake, and a very furious and jealous Yuna.

"S-sunghoon wh-what was that f-for?" Jake asked, still shocked and flustered while the rest of the males on the table gawked at them.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Sunghoon asked innocently.

"WHAT CHAPTER DID WE FUCKING MISS?" Jay asked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHAPTER WE MISSED A WHOLE ASS BOOK," Sunoo added

Sunghoon laughed and looked up to see Yuna STILL staring. He was honestly so fed up with her.

Sunghoon leaned in into Jake's face and placed a small pecked on his nose.

Sunghoon then looked up to see Yuna stomping away, he smirked and was happy she finally left.

If he was being honest, him trying to make Yuna stay away from him had given him an excuse to be clingy to Jake.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED," Riki asked shocked and confused.

"I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA," Jungwon answered.

"LIKE HOW MANY CHAPTERS DID WE MISS?" Sunoo asked.

"Jakey is cute," Sunghoon replied "he's my cute little pup,"

-time skip to after school-

During lunch the males agreed to go to a cafe together to hangout and chat

Sunghoon and Jake were the first to arrive and as Sunghoon expected, he got a lot of stares from girls. He just rolled his eyes and started chatting with Jake.

Not long after the rest of the guys had arrived too.