17

-Author pov-

Jake slowly opened his eyes and reached over to grab his phone to check the time.

6:10

"Ugh why did I wake up this early," Jake said quietly so that he wouldn't wake Sunghoon up.

Jake then turned around to stare and admire Sunghoon.

"You like the view?" Sunghoon suddenly said.

"OH MY-" Jake said startled, "You're awake???"

"I woke up right after you woke up" He replies in his extra deep morning voice.

"Sorry, I woke you up," Jake replied.

"You should wear a turtleneck today babe" Sunghoon says as he eyes Jake's neck covered with hickeys he had made yesterday night.

"But it's so hot," Jake whined.

"Well do you want the others to find out?" Sunghoon asks.

"Ugh fine," Jake said as he got up to find a turtleneck

"Um Hoonie-" Jake said worried, "I don't think I have a turtleneck,"

"Oh shit uhh maybe foundation?" Sunghoon suggested.

"I don't have make up either," Jake said. "OH WAIT MY MOM PROBABLY HAS SOME"

"So are you gonna tell her or-" Sunghoon asked

"Naur I'm gonna sneak in her room" Jake replies "You go out and distract her then I'll make a run for it"

"Okay," Sunghoon said as he got ready.

When Sunghoon walked down he saw Mrs. Sim cooking breakfast,

"Good morning Mrs. Sim," Sunghoon greeted.

"Good morning Sunghoon! Where's Jake?" She asks while cracking an egg into the pan.

"He's still sleeping." Sunghoon made up a random excuse.

"Oh okay, well breakfast will be ready soon," Mrs. Sim replied.

"Okay, thank you," Sunghoon said.

Sunghoon walked back up the stairs and saw Jake struggling to put on the foundation.

"Cute," He thought to himself.

"Do you need help with that?" Sunghoon asked, looking at the older struggling.

Jake slightly nods and Sunghoon walks towards him.

After Sunghoon had finished helping Jake, they both went down for breakfast.

'Good morning mom," Jake said as he sat down.

Just then Sunghoon's phone started ringing

"Hello?" Sunghoon said.

"YAH PARK SUNGHOON WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU LAST NIGHT?" a clearly angry woman shouted.

"Oh shit sorry mom I forgot to tell you that I was gonna be staying at Jake's house for a night" Sunghoon replies

"Oh so you stayed at Jakey's house?" She asked, clearly happy now.

"Yes," He answered.

"Can I speak with him?" She asked.

"Sure," Sunghoon said as he handed Jake the phone.

"Hello?" Jake asked confused why Sunghoon handed him his phone.

"OMG HI JAKEY HOW ARE YOU DOING? WAS SUNGHOON BEING GOOD YESTERDAY? DID HE CAUSE YOU ANY TROUBLE?" Mrs. Park rambled.

"Hi, I'm doing great thank you, yes Sunghoon was being good yesterday, and no he did not cause me any trouble," Jake replied.

When Sunghoon heard Jake talking he mentally face palmed and took his phone back.

"Ok mom that's enough we need to get ready for school bye," Sunghoon said and before Mrs. Park could say anything else he hung up.

"Ah god dammit," Jake suddenly said.

"WHAT WRONG?" both Mrs. Sim and Sunghoon asked at the same time.

"I should have said you've been a bad boy and caused me a lot of trouble," Jake then answered.

"It would have got me killed pup"

"And that would have been funny," Jake replied smiling.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and leaned in very closely to Jake.

"If you tell that to my mom I will tell everyone about your posters and merchandise of me," Sunghoon said smiling.

"YAH YOU CAN'T DO THAT," Jake said looked away but Sunghoon cupped his hands on Jakes cheeks and turned him around.

"Yes I can pup," He said and pecked Jake's nose.

"Okay you two love birds you guys should start getting ready for school," Mrs. Sim said as he cleaned up.

"OKAY BYE MOM," Jake said as he grabbed his stuff and went out the door.

"BYE MRS. SIM," Sunghoon said and followed after Jake.

-time skip to lunch time-

"HEY GUYS," Jake said as he ran towards them.

"Hiiii" Sunoo says while sipping on his frap.

During lunch Jake started rubbing his neck because it was hot and the others saw the hickeys.

"JAKE DID YOU AND SUNGHOON HAVE FUN YESTERDAY?" Heeseung suddenly blurted out.

"Yah what are you talking about?" Jake says while eating his sandwich.

"Heeseung hyung, what kind of stupid question is that, his neck speaks for itself," Sunoo said.

"WHA- MY NECK?" Jake asked as he quickly whipped out his phone

Sunghoon quickly turns over to look at Jake and there it was.

Purple hickeys were just displayed for the others to see.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," Jake said as he looked in his phone camera.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES GIVE HIM HICKEYS OKAY" Sunghoon says loudly so that the others could hear properly.

"yEs oKaY," Heeseung said sarcastically.

"IT'S TRUE," Jake shot at him.

"okAy weLL diD You stiLL haVE fuN" Riki who was genuinely interested asked.

"It's so hard to believe, Park Sunghoon who was Jake's idol had given him hickeys." Jay adds on.

"I mean I did-" before Sunghoon could finish Jake shoved a chocolate bar in Sunghoon's mouth and glared at him.

"Anyways MOVING ON GUYS" Jake says while fake smiling at everyone.

"STOP GLARING AT ME, I DON'T LIKE IT," Sunghoon whined.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Jake stuck his tongue out at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon leaned in and whispered in Jake's ear "I will tell them your little secret."

"Sure, it's not like they don't know about it," Jake said.

"WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT IT?" Sunghoon asked shocked.

"Yeah- they've been to my house before," Jake answered.

Jake continues to glare at Sunghoon for fun because seeing him getting mad over that was funny.

"STOP GLARING AT MEEEE," Sunghoon continued to whine.

"No you can't do anything about it"

"Fine if you keep glaring at me I won't kiss you for a month, I won't even hug you," Sunghoon threatened. "Plus I don't see you glaring at me when you were full on moaning yesterday".

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT DID MY INNOCENT EARS JUST HEAR," Riki said as he quickly covered his ears.

'OKAY FINE I WILL STOP GLARING AT YOU," Jake said as he quickly finished his food.

They all continued to chat and before they knew it lunch was over.