5

-Author pov-

It was getting late so both males decided to go to bed.

"Here you can sleep in this room tonight," Sunghoon said as he opened the door to my room for the night.

"It's so big," Jake thought to himself.

"Thanks," Jake said as he went to bed.

"Goodnight pup," Sunghoon said before closing the door.

"GOODNIGHT," Jake yelled, making sure Sunghoon could hear him.

Jake tossed and turned for a very long time because he couldn't fall asleep. He decided to go find Sunghoon.

"Why the fuck is his house so big with so many fucking rooms when he lives by himself," Jake thought to himself

When Jake finally saw a door that said "Sunghoon" Jake slowly opened the door to see Sunghoon sleeping.

Jake sighed and decided to leave him alone.

Before he could walk out the door someone called his name.

"Jake?" Sunghoon suddenly said.

"Oh um hi uh you weren't sleeping?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon smirked and said "do you want to come and sleep with me?"

"That sounds so wrong, Hoonie," Jake said.

"You're just dirty minded," Sunghoon said as he rolled his eyes.

Jake slowly climbed onto Sunghoon's bed and layed down trying to keep some distance between them.

But soon the distance disappeared when Sunghoon suddenly wrapped his arms around Jake and pulled him close to his body.

Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Jake's waist and rested his head in the crook of Jake's neck.

Jake was very glad that the lights weren't on so that Sunghoon couldn't see his face.

Jake was as red as a tomato but he still mustered up the courage to intertwine their fingers together.

"Awww my pup is getting more bold," Sunghoon said.

"Shut up" Jake says as he snuggles into the pillow.

Soon after, both of them fell asleep.

-the next morning-

Jake was the first one to wake up and he checked his phone.

6:45am

"OMG HOONIE QUICKLY GET UP," Jake yelled as he tried to escape from the younger's embrace but Sunghoon ended up hugging Jake even more tightly.

"YAH QUICK WE DON'T WANT TO BE LATE," Jake yelled again.

Sunghoon groaned, "2 more minutes,"

"NO WE WILL BE LATE," Jake said as he finally escaped from the younger.

But Sunghoon quickly grabbed Jake's wrist and pulled him back down.

"We won't be late, I leave at around 7," Sunghoon said.

"Fine, but if we're late I'm blaming it on you" Jake said as he gave up trying.

Sunghoon finally decided to get up and they quickly got ready and left the house.

When they got to school they were greeted by Heeseung.

"Jake, did you buy a new hoodie? I've never seen you wear that one before," Heeseung said.

"That's because that hoodie is mine," Sunghoon said proudly.

"WHAT- DID SOMETHING HAPPEN AFTER I LEFT YESTERDAY??" Heeseung asked.

"No, nothing happened, I just slept over because it was raining." Jake said as he rolled his eyes.

"Mhm sure nothing happened," Heeseung said looking at Jake weirdly.

"I'M LITERALLY TELLING YOU THE TRUTH," Jake said annoyed.

"Huh? You totally didn't panic when we shared a drink and we-" Sunghoon said but was cut off by Sunoo greeting and running towards them.

"HIIII, OH JAKE HYUNG NICE HOODIE," Sunoo said while smiling.

"SUNGHOON CONTINUE WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?" Heeseung said excitedly.

"WAIT WHAT? SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN JAKE AND SUNGHOON HYUNG?" Sunoo asked, surprised.

"Yeah well-" Sunghoon wanted to continue but Jake dragged him away before he could finish.

"Hoonie you can't tell anyone just keep this between us" Jake said.

"HUH WHY??" Sunghoon whined.

"Stop being a big baby"

"Are you ashamed that you slept with me?" Sunghoon said while pouting.

"Stop being so cute, '' Jake said while pinching Sunghoon's cheek.

"OMG BOLD JAKE??" Sunghoon said surprised. "But you're the cute one here" He then added.

Jake blushed furiously and pulled Sunghoon to class.