22

-author pov-

-time skip to the weekend because the authors are lazy-

"OMG I'M SO EXCITED," Sunoo exclaimed.

"Ok so should we rent a van or drive two separate cars?" Sunghoon asked.

"VAN," Sunoo immediately responded.

"It's going to be so chaotic during the car ride, " Jay says.

"I will drive," Heeseung said.

"We stan a material gworl who offers to drive" Sunghoon said

"I will sit in the passenger seat," Riki said.

"The rest of us will just sit in the back then" Jungwon says.

"Why don't we just stuff someone in the trunk" Sunoo randomly remarked.

"NAUR," Jake replied.

They rented a van and started driving. It was a 3 hour car ride.

It was 4pm so they will get there around 7pm.

-time skip to when they got there-

Once they had got there, Sunoo quickly went to the reception area to get the key for their cabin and went back into the van and after that, they drove deeper into the forest.

They set a campfire and sat around it.

Riki digs inside his backpack and says "Hey I got marshmallows let's roast them".

"We probably wouldn't be able to go on this camping trip if there was school on Monday" Jungwon suddenly murmured.

"Yeah I know right," heeseung agreed while trying not to set his marshmallow on fire.

Suddenly Jake's marshmallow caught on fire and everyone started laughing hysterically.

"IF I HEAR MORE LAUGHING I WILL SHOVE THIS DOWN YOUR THROAT" Jake threatens.

"YOU'RE NOT SCARY JAKE," Heeseung said, still laughing.

"My poor marshmallow," Jake said while sulking.

"That was so funny help" Sunghoon says while literally dying.

"YAH IF YOU KEEP LAUGHING, I WON'T CUDDLE WITH YOU TONIGHT, AND I WILL STOP KISSING YOU," Jake threatens Sunghoon.

"Wait noo don't do that," Sunghoon whines as he quickly stopped laughing and went to hug Jake.

Jake flicks Sungoon's forehead "Fine I won't"

"Owww," why do you keep flicking my beautiful forehead.

"Well what else can I do?" Jake rolls his eyes.

Sunghoon closed his eyes and puckered out his lips.

"NAUR," Jake said as he ignored Sunghoon.

Heeseung had then snuck up behind Jake and slightly pushed him forward.

"AHHH," Jake yelled but Sunghoon caught him.

He smirked and once again puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

Jake rolled his eyes and was about to ignore Sunghoon but Sunghoon cupped Jake's cheeks and kissed him.

"Excuse me this is a no flirting/kissing zone" Heeseung barges in the scene.

"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT PUSHED ME," Jake yelled.

"Oh yeah-"

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS," Jake replied.

"WHOOPSIES I'M SORRY" Heeseung said while smiling.

"Well me and Jakey will go see the stars and take a small walk," Sunghoon said as he stood up and grabbed Jake's hand.

The two of them walked and looked at the stars.

"The stars are so pretty tonight" Jake gushes.

"But of course I'm prettier," Sunghoon said in a sassy tone.

"Why did you have to ruin the moment" Jake rolls his eyes.

"I'm just stating facts," Sunghoon said while looking back up at the sky.

"Here sit here," Sunghoon said as he sat down.

Once Jake had sat down, Sunghoon reached out to intertwine their fingers together.

"Jake, I have something to say," Sunghoon suddenly says.

"Hm? What is it?" Jake says while looking at Sunghoon.

"Well, you see, when I first saw you in the crowd I thought you looked cute, that's why I ran after you and gave you my number. I wanted to say that I have fallen for you, Sim Jaeyun." Sunghoon said, "you are the kindest person I have met,"

"So with that said Sim Jayun would you be my boyfriend?" Sunghoon asked.

"YESYESYESYES" Jake said excitedly as he hugged Sunghoon.

"MY IDOL JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND, IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE OMGGG MY LIFE FEELS COMPLETE NOW," Jake said excitedly.

After Jake had said that, Sunghoon slowly leaned in and closed the gap between them.

"You really are lucky, Sim Jaeyun, but I'm also lucky to find someone like you," Sunghoon said after pulling away.

"I can call you my boyfriend now," Jake says while bear hugging Sunghoon.

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY LINE," Sunghoon said.

"Jokes on you I said it first" Jake said sticking his tongue out.

"YOU BITCH, I WILL TELL THE OTHERS FIRST THEN," Sunghoon said as he quickly ran towards the others.

"HELLO LOVELY HUMANS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, SIM JAEYUN AND I ARE OFFICIALLY DATING," Sunghoon said with a huge smile on his face.

"OUR SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED" Sunoo said excitedly.

"I mean it was expected though" Jay adds on.

"Yeah," Riki said, biting into his marshmallow. "AHH IT'S HOT".

"Careful," Sunoo said as he gave Riki a cup of water.

"Shall we be expecting Sunki next?" Jake says while nuding the both.

"I don't know, should you?" Riki said with a smirk

"Nishimura Riki you need to shut the fuck up" Sunoo says.

"I'm so tired," Sunghoon suddenly says and leans on Jake.

"Let's go back before it gets too late," Heeseung said.

Inside the cabin was 4 rooms, and of course Jake and Sunghoon wanted to share one.

Sunoo and Riki in another, Jay and Jungwon in one, and Heeseung alone.

As everyone finished showering and brushing their teeth, they all said a quick goodnight and closed the door to their rooms.

Jake climbed into the left side of the bed and Sunghoon climbed onto the right side.

"Pup I'm having another competition soon, Mr.Kang texted me a while ago about it." Sunghoon says as he wraps his arms around Jake and pulls him closer.

"When is it?" Jake asked.

"In like a month," Sunghoon said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Goodnight Hoonie, I love you," Jake said quietly.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME OMG," Sunghoon suddenly said.

"Well yeah otherwise why would I date you," Jake replied as he closed his eyes.

"But you've never said it seriously pup"

"GOODNIGHT HOONIE I LOVE YOU," Jake said again.

"I LOVE YOU TOO PUP" Sunghoon says and emphasizes the I love you part.

They both closed their eyes and fell asleep.