26

-author pov-

-time skip to a month later because the authors are lazy and don't know what to write-

"OMG I'M SO NERVOUS," Sunghoon said as his hands were shaking.

"Don't worry Hoonie I'm sure you'll do great" Jake says while hugging Sunghoon softly.

"AND WHAT IF I DON'T? WHAT IF I MESS UP?" Sunghoon nervously said.

"Don't worry you will do great," Mr. Kang said as he patted Sunghoon's back.

"I think I'm going to faint send help" Sunghoon said, still shaking.

"No your not now, good luck out there" Jake said as he heard Sunghoon's name being called.

This time, Jake was able to watch Sunghoon compete at a competition as his boyfriend and not just as a fan.

Sunghoon shook off his nerves as he flawlessly slid across the ice doing many different tricks. After Sunghoon finished he bowed and went back to the waiting room.

"OMG I DIDN'T MESS UP," Sunghoon said, relieved.

"Hoonie you did great" Jake says as he bounces around excitedly.

They watched the other performances and once everyone finished they were all nervous.

"Second place goes to ____"

"And for our first place we have the one and only Park Sunghoon,"

"OMGGGGG," Sunghoon said as he jumped up and went on the ice to receive his award.

"YOU WON!!" Jake screams.

Sunghoon went out and gave his winning speech. Everyone clapped and screamed.

"I can't believe I won this award, but I would like to say a big thank you to all the people who have supported me, my coach, my parents, and my lovely boyfriend Sim Jaeyun. I will make sure to continue to work harder in the future" Sunghoon said as he bowed and went back to the waiting room.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE I WON," Sunghoon exclaimed as he held his trophy.

"nAuR i ThoUGht yOU woULd lOSe," Jake said sarcastically.

-time skip to when they got home-

"MOM I WON," Sunghoon yelled as he opened the door.

"I KNOW I SAW IT ON TV" Mrs.Park says as she runs to hug him.

"It's late, you guys should go to bed and we can celebrate tomorrow," Mrs. Park said excitedly.

"Pup you go shower first," Sunghoon said as he sat on the couch in his room.

After Jake finished showering Sunghoon showered and then both cuddled in bed.

"I'm the luckiest person in this world," Jake suddenly said.

"Well yes you are dating Park Sunghoon" Sunghoon says while laughing.

"I would have never thought that my idol would become my boyfriend. I thought that only happens in fanfics but I guess I'm living the y/n life" Jake added.

"Yes you are babe now let's go to sleep I'm tired," Sunghoon said as he yawned.

"Good night hoonie," Jake said softly.

"Good night pup," Sunghoon replied as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

-the end-