3

-sunghoon pov-

I walked to class with Jake. I was actually very happy that I had every class with Jake.

When we got to the last class of the day I sat down next to Jake exhausted because of the hectic schedule and classes, and so I then leaned on Jake's shoulders.

"Are you not used to this?" Jake asked, taking out his pencil case.

"No, at home I just sit in one place and not move around a lot." I said, still leaning on Jake's shoulders.

Suddenly a teacher walked in, I groaned as I got out my pencil case.

"Hi class I will be your professor for this year. My name is Mrs. Im. Today I will be giving you a quick assignment, it's not hard so don't worry."

"For this assignment please get a partner and design a house's structure on paper."

"How the fuck is that not hard," I groaned wanting to go home.

"Hoonie do you wanna be with me?" Jake asked while avoiding eye contact in case of awkwardness.

"Hmm let me think about it," I said, teasing Jake.

"It's okay if you don't want to," Jake said with a little sadness in his voice.

As he was about to get up and find another partner I grabbed his wrist gently

"I was just kidding of course I would want to be your partner, pup" I said smiling.

"Ugh I hate you," Jake said as he rolled his eyes.

"YOU HATE ME?" I said dramatically "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STUTTERING THE FIRST TIME WE MET AND-" Before I could finish Jake put a hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"Please just shut up," He said, annoyed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY LITTLE PUP," I answered extra loudly, making students around us stare.

Jake was immediately flustered and sat down.

"Can you not be so loud next time," Jake asked, still flustered.

"But I was just making sure that everyone knows that you're mine." I replied.

"If you keep doing that to me I will actually die right here" Jake says.

"OMG YES THEN I CAN PERFORM CPR ON YOU," I replied excitedly.

"Who knew you were so flirty," Jake said as he pulled out a piece of paper.

"You always seem like a mysterious yet quiet person from what people filmed and put on twitter" He continues.

"I'm only flirty with you," I said as I winked at Jake.

Jake then suddenly fell off his chair. I was worried at first but then started laughing.

"HOW DID YOU FALl OFF YOUR CHAIR," I said, still laughing to the point where my stomach started hurting.

"Stop laughing and help me up," Jake said, annoyed.

I helped him up but was still laughing my ass off.

"YAH YOU BETTER STOP LAUGHING YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CAUSED ME TO FALL OFF MY CHAIR," He said, still embarrassed.

"Was I being too hot?" I say sarcastically.

"SHUT UP AND LET'S START ON THE ASSIGNMENT," Jake said still annoyed.

-time skip to the end of class-

"GUYSSSS," I yelled as I quickly ran towards Heeseung and the others.

"Yeah?" Heeseung asked.

"JAKEY FELL OFF HIS CHAIR DURING DESIGN CLASS, IT WAS SO FUNNY I STARTED CRYING FROM LAUGHING TOO MUCH AND MY STOMACH STARTED HURTING," I blurted.

"You really should have filmed it," Riki says.

"I REALLY WISHED I DID," Sunghoon continued.

"YAH SHUT YOUR ASS YOU WERE AT FAULT AS WELL," Jake said with a little pout on his lips.

"Oh shit wait I have to get to Ice skating practice" I said

"Pup I'll text you when I'm done" I quickly ran out.

-a few hours later-

"GOOD JOB TODAY SUNGHOON,'' my teacher yelled.

"THANK YOU BYEEE," I replied.

I check my phone to see a text from Jake.

My little pup <33

Hoonie I'm bored

Sunghoon

I just finished Ice skating practice for today

My little pup <33

You probably haven't checked google classroom yet

The design teacher wants us to create a popsicle stick model of the design we made earlier today

Sunghoon

UGH WHY DOES SHE KEEP GIVING US ASSIGNMENTS

My little pup <33

She won't give us any class time for that project so we have to meet up and do it.

Sunghoon

Do you want to come to my house now?

I will send you the address

My little pup <33

Sure if you don't mind

I turned off my phone and quickly drove home to clean up.

When I got home I mentally swore at myself.

"Jake's already there, great now he will see my messy house," I thought to myself.

I decided to scare Jake a little so I slowly walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around Jake's waist giving him a back hug.

He felt so warm.

Jake jumped a little and turned around.

"Hey cutie," I said smirking since that was the first thing I called him

"H-Hi" Jake said, stuttering.

"I see you are back to your stuttering and shy phase." I said as I rested my head on his shoulders, still hugging him from behind.

"YAH SHUT UP WE NEED TO DO THE ASSIGNMENT," Jake yelled.

"UGH THAT DUMB DIPSHIT GIVING US SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS," I groaned.

"At least we get to spend extra time together" I say while taking Jake's hand and leading him up to my room which I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO CLEAN.

'Wow your room is so-," Before Jake could finish what he was saying I turned him around and squeezed him in a hug so that he would shut up. Which not surprisingly worked.

"Yes well you came too fast so I didn't have time to clean," I said as I rolled my eyes.

When Jake didn't reply I looked down at him and saw that he was a blushing mess.

"You really like blushing around me don't you pup" I say while letting go of him and patting his hair.

"WELL YOU HUGGED ME SO SUDDENLY," he said trying to defend himself.

"I want to hug you again" I say while putting on the best puppy eyes I could do so that he would let me.

"You need to work on your puppy eyes," He said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.