19

-author pov-

-the next morning-

Jake woke up to the sound of people taking pictures.

He quickly shot opened his eyes to see the other taken pictures of him and Sunghoon cuddling.

He then gently turned around to see if Sunghoon was awake and he wasn't yet so he had tried to cover Sunghoon's ears so he wouldn't wake up.

"YAH WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU GUYS TAKING PICTURES," Jake whispered yelled.

"Because you two look cute together," Heeseung answered.

"What time is it," Jake then asked.

"10:20," Sunoo replied.

"SHIT 10:20 ALREADY? I should wake Hoonie up then" Jake says.

Jake starts running his fingers through Sunghoon's soft hair while repeatedly telling Sunghoon to wake up quietly.

"Awww they even have a cute way of waking each other up," Heeseung said.

"I know right we just yell into each other's ears to wake them up, look at Jake being all gentle with Sunghoon," Jay added.

After a while Sunghoon finally woke up and saw everyone staring.

"AHHH HOLY SHIT WHY ARE YOU ALL STARING," Sunghoon said startled.

He immediately buried his head into Jake's neck and pulled the covers up.

"QUICKLY WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD IT'S ALREADY 10:30," Sunoo yelled.

"Hoon has this habit of being extra clingy when he wakes up so it might take some time"

"Ahh I see you guys have slept with each other so many times you even know his habits," Jungwon said as he walked away.

After a few minutes Sunghoon finally decided to wake up and let go of Jake. Both males got ready and saw everyone in the kitchen.

"FINALLY YOU TWO ARE UP," Sunoo said.

"Okay so I was thinking, I will make lunch first, and after we finish lunch we can bake the cookies?" Mrs. Park suggested.

"Mrs Park, is Sunghoon usually really clingy when he wakes up?" Heeseung asks out of nowhere.

"Hm? What makes you ask that?" Mrs. Park was confused by Heeseung's sudden question.

"Well when Jake woke Sunghoon up, Sunghoon just clung to Jake and didn't want to wake up," Heeseung explained.

Mrs. Park chuckled, "I guess it's only with Jake, he never clung to me when he woke up,"

"OHHH SO IT'S ONLY A JAKE THING I SEE," Heeseung said smiling weirdly.

"Well I will start making lunch, is fried rice okay with everyone?"

Everyone nodded because who doesn't like fried rice.

They all decided just to chill and play some games.

But the whole time Lee Heeseung was just looking at Jake and Sunghoon while smiling weirdly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?" Sunghoon finally asked.

"Nothing," Heeseung replied with a weird voice

"THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING AT US AND SMILING WEIRDLY," Sunghoon shot at Heeseung.

"Because you only cling to Jake in the morning," He replied.

"You guys should just date already," Jay says while rolling his eyes.