Description!

In this story it will contain ageplay!

‼️THIS IS A NON-SEXUAL STORY‼️

Btw I've seen a lot of other accounts making these kind of stories including Choni and just wanted to give it a try. At first I found it cringey until I did my actual research on it and gained a better understanding. Even a lot of people do it for kinks, which I'm not a fan of. So if I continue writing stories like this, they will be non-sexual.

If you're not familiar on what ageplay is, it's basically an adult who acts as if they're are child/baby. Or as others may describe it, it's like a headspace that a teen/adult would develop to cope with traumas they've suffered from.

*If you don't like/feel comfortable, please DO NOT read*

I have other stories available if you would like to read those <3

-

Cheryl is a mommy and wants a little. In the past she has had little's but they never lasted due to them getting bored of it or their families wanting them back.

It's been two years since Cheryl last had a little and she's willing to do anything to find the perfect little to care for and love.

What happens when Cheryl is on her way back home from a sleepover with Betty and Veronica, and runs into a little named Toni?

Read and find out.

I hope you guys enjoy! This is my first time writing a book that involves ageplay/littlespace.

*I may or may not be deleting this, depending on how it does*