Chapter 13: Long lost siblings pt 2

I yelled 'look' to Be and Ve and they both looked at me like I was crazy.

They were obviously very confused by my actions, then I finally calmed down and informed them on what I want them to look at.

I pointed to the girl, but of course her back was to us, so they couldn't see her face.

We then walked around some more, sort of following her. She wouldn't turn around at all, so me being me, I just "accidentally" bumped into her.

"Omg! I am so sorry" I said playing along with my roll.

"Oh no, you're fine" She said and then Ve and Be finally got a good look at her and they both gasped.

I rolled my eyes.

I picked up the shirt she had dropped and looked at her saying "You look very familiar"

"You do too, have I seen you anywhere?" she asked.

"Hm, I don't know, really. Where are you from?" I asked trying to get to the bottom of this, even though I already know. haha.

"Well I was born here in riverdale, but I was raised in greendale" she replied.

What?

Alright, one of them are lying. My mom said she was out of town on a business trip and that's where she gave birth, but this girl is saying she was born here?

What the fuck!?

"Oh, so what brings you here to riverdale?" I asked, trying not to show that I'm getting confused and upset.

"Well I had got pregnant and my parents had kicked me out, so I moved here to pretty much get a fresh start" she said.

"This little cutie pie must be your daughter?" I asked with a bright smile.

Her daughter is so beautiful!

"Yes, this is my baby girl Nellie"

"Nellie?"

"Yes, short for Penelope" she said and I smiled looking at Be and Ve.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

"What a beautiful name" I said

"What's your name?" she added.

"Oh, my name is Cheryl" I responded.

"As in Cheryl Blossom?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yes?" I said with a questioning look.

"I've heard a lot about you" she replied with a smile.

I am so confused. How does she even know anything about me? Who has been talking to her about me?

"A lot like what?" I asked with a bit of attitude.

"Cher, calm down" Be added in.

I rolled my eyes and somewhat apologized.

"Okay, so what did you hear?"

"Nothing bad, I just hear a lot on how you were captain of the vixens at school"

"Umm.. ok?" I said a bit confused.

"I'm the captain now and I've pretty tried to get some insight on how you kept the vixens going. that's it" she said with some relief.

"Well as you may know, I indeed was the best captain of the vixens" I happily replied.

"Okay, so question. Why did you leave riverdale?" I added.

"Well I was adopted and my adoptive parents were from greendale, so that's where I was raised" she replied.