Chapter 7: Date Night

Veronica and I are going on another date finally and I'm super excited. A little sad also because I don't want to leave my baby, but she'll be with Betty. I know she'll be safe with her.

By the way, Betty started coming over a lot and finally gained enough trust from Toni.

There's one thing though. Toni is starting to feed a lot more again and I'm afraid she'll give Betty a hard time when it comes to her wanting to be breastfed.

I mean I did pump, but Toni doesn't really like bottles. Hence why I try to be with her at all times.

Yes I'm a stay at home mom now. Veronica refused to let me work while having Toni, so she moved in with me a while ago and took over everything. Of course I started a youtube channel, so that's my income.

I have over three million subscribers.

I don't really show Toni at all on my social medias due to people being mean and I know Toni wouldn't understand, but I do and it would hurt my feelings if anyone made rude comments towards her.

Enough of that though.

Right now I am putting on my makeup. I put my hair in natural wavy curls and all I have left to do is put on my outfit.

I decided to put on a black silk dress with red bottom heels and red lipstick.

I didn't have much of a selection due to the rejection of my boobs. They've grown so much. I need to go shopping again.

Once I got perfume sprayed on, I headed downstairs to give Toni some kisses and hugs before Veronica and I left.

Not going to lie, Veronica looked so good in that suit she was wearing.

It made me start my lip biting and she caught me with a smirk making me blush.

I handed Betty a list of things for Toni and then me and Veronica went on our way.

-

We arrived at this really nice restaurant and I could tell by the looks of it, this is very expensive.

She took me by my hand as we entered in the lovely restaurant, being greeted by a waiter.

We were placed at our table and she smiled at me as I analyzed the beautiful place.

Before Veronica, I don't even remember the last time I had been on a date. Especially somewhere this nice.

Once I came back to reality, I noticed that Veronica had a box in her hand. It made me nervous. I hope she's not going to propose to me. It's too soon.

"Hey, listen Cher. I really love you and over time I've gotten really close to you and soon I want to make it more official than what it already is. For now I want to make you a promise. A promise that I'll remain to be your soulmate and be there for you and baby girl" she said taking a silver and red diamond ring out of the black box.

She got me a promise ring.

I started tearing up as she slid the ring on my finger. "Could I have possibly found the love of my life?" I thought to myself.

After getting another good look at the ring, I quickly got up to give Veronica a nice long kiss.

It turned me on a bit to be honest.

As time went on Veronica and I talked and talked and eventually decided to call it a night and head back home.

I was so excited because I miss Toni and my boobs are sort of aching right now. I think the four glasses of water and the pasta did it.