Chapter 18: New baby? pt2

Right now I'm here at my doctors appointment to see what's going with me.

I'm very nervous at the moment. I could be pregnant or something far worse.

I sat in the lobby nervously shaking my leg, until I hear my name being called.

"Cheryl Blossom"

I perked my head up and headed towards the doctor.

"How are you today miss Cheryl?" the doctor asked.

"I-I'm fine. Just a little under the weather" I responded.

"Is that so? What's been going on?" she asked.

"Well I've been feeling a little...off?"

She nodded for me to continue.

"Off? Define off"

"Well I've been sleeping a lot, weird cravings, bloating, and vomiting" I added.

"Ok, how long has this been going on?"

"For the last month or so.."

"Miss Blossom when's the last time you were sexually active?" she asked with a questioning look.

I see where she's going with this and I feel like vomiting.

"I'd say like a week or so ago"

"Hm and do you guys use protection or are you possibly on any birth control?" she asked writing on her notepad.

"Well I was on birth control but then it began messing with my weight, so I was taken off and haven't got on anything else" I responded and she nodded.

"To answer your other question, no. We don't use protection" I added blushing at my response.

"I see. Well I'm going to take some blood and run some tests" she said with a small smile.

I nodded propping my arm up.

After she took my blood, she left the room.

I sat there and wondered. What if I am pregnant? What would that mean for me and Ve? How will Toni feel?

I can't even get her out of headspace to fill her in on what's going on. She's been in her newborn headspace for a few months now.

I'm pretty sure I am pregnant but for some reason I don't want to believe it.

I'm just scared. Scared that Ve will fall out of love with me and leave.

Of course I knew this eventually was going to happen, but not so fast.

My anxiety just isn't it right now. I need this doctor to hurry the fuck up before I freak out.

Moments later the doctor was finally coming back in.

"Okay Miss Blossom, so I ran some tests and in fact you are perfectly healthy" she said with a smile.

I sighed in relief but I'm pretty sure there's more she needs to say by her facial expression.

"Also you are pregnant" she added and my jaw completely dropped.

"You're kidding" I gasped out.

"No i'm not, actually"

I nodded saying "Do you know how far along I am?"

"No but we can go to the lab and do an ultrasound" she suggested.

I nodded getting up to follow her.

Once we entered the room she had me sit on the bed and adjusted it back some.