Chapter 14: Long lost siblings pt 3

Today me, Toni and Ve are meeting Britta and her daughter at the park. I'm excited but also nervous.

Toni has been very clingy since last night, so hopefully she'll calm a little once we get to the park.

We packed our things in the car and went on our way.

Betty was going to come but she said something had came up. I of course didn't believe that, she's hiding something, but right now that's not important.

Once we arrived at the park I had put Toni in the baby carrier so she wouldn't cry.

Ve offered to take her but to save both of us trouble to just decided to carry her in hopes that she falls asleep.

Moments later we were greeted by Britta.

"Hello guys, I'm so glad you came" she said giving us both a welcoming hug.

"Of course we came. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great. I didn't know you had a baby" she replied.

I don't want to tell her Toni's past so for now we're just going to play along.

"Oh yes, this is my daughter Toni" I responded with a smile.

I looked down and Toni was fast asleep.

"Aww, how old is she?" she asked and I replied saying "she's seven months"

"How cute" she said and I gave a smile.

"So how's life in Greendale?"

"I mean if we're being honest, it's no different than here" she responds.

"Oh, really?"

"Yea, but at least here in Riverdale the serial killers get caught for their crimes"

"Wow and I always thought Riverdale was worse" I shockingly said.

"Not the slightest bit. But tell me, what keeps you here?" she asked.

"Nothing really"

"Noted" she responded.

"How are you liking the school?"

"It's okay, challenging at most, but overall it's ok"

"Who keeps your daughter while you're in school?"

"Oh my boyfriend has his own business, so he takes her along"

"Oh wow, how old is he?" I curiously ask.

"He's 21"

HOLY SHIT!

My eyes widened and I said "You're joking. You're under age!!"

"What? No I'm not, Im 18"

Mother just doesn't know what she has coming to her.

"No way. Mother said you were 15"

"Well I'm not. I'm starting to think there's a reason she never told you guys about me. I mean why would she lie about my age. How old are you?"

"I'm 26. Wait so why did your parents kick you out if you're 18?"

"My parents are very religious, they believe in marriage before kids and I'm not married. They tried to make me get an abortion and by me denying it, they kicked me out and disowned me"

"That sucks, but if it makes you feel any better, Mother never really cared for me. Jason was always the favorite and got everything he desired for"

"If you don't mind me asking, how did Jason die?"