Chapter 21: Gender reveal

Betty's pov

Today I'm throwing a gender reveal party for Veronica and Cheryl, and I am super excited. My tt babies are on the way and I can't wait.

I got Cheryl's dress for the gender reveal, but here's the catch, her dress has the gender on it.

It's a custom made glow in the dark dress, so of course I am giving her the dress about an hour before the party starts.

The dress has the gender for both of the babies and yes they're both the same gender. I cried when I seen the paper and that gave me the motivation to give them the best gender reveal they could ever ask for.

They're both out getting their hair done, while I'm here with Toni sitting up.

As we all know, Toni is not a people person, so I'm going to wash and curl her hair... if she lets me.

-

Once we finally got everything set up, I had Jillian sit at the house while I ran to grab the cake and other snacks. We are also catering food, which should be there in the next twenty minutes.

I was able to get Toni dressed and ready and she looks absolute adorable. I hope Jillian wants a baby in the next year because I'm ready.

I got the cake and everything else, hurrying back to the house before Cheryl and Veronica arrived back.

We decided to have the gender reveal party at my house because my backyard is a lot bigger than theirs. With that being said, I decided to keep Toni for the night and surprisingly she did really well.

She's never stayed outside of her home, especially since Cheryl still breastfeeds her. By the way she managed to be in a bigger headspace, still under 1 years old though, that's better than newborn honestly.

-

I'm so excited because everyone is starting to arrive. I invited my family mostly and some of our close friends. I also invited some of Veronica's family as well.

I would've invited Britta, but she got into some deep trouble and her parents banned her from ever coming back here. Cheryl was extremely crushed by the news and bawled her poor eyes out.

Enough of that though, it's time for our special guests to arrive.

Moments later both Cheryl and Veronica came into the back yard and Cheryl looked absolutely beautiful in the dress I got her. I even got them both crowns, Toni as well but she wouldn't keep hers on.

Everyone screamed congratulations as the expecting couple entered.

Til this day I still can't believe Cheryl is really having a baby let alone twins. I'm so happy for her and blessed to be apart of her little family.

I hope to have my little family here in the next year or so.

I hugged Ve and Cher and Toni of course wasted no time reaching for her mama.

I hope once the twins come it's easy for them because between Toni and her condition, they're going to have their hands full.

Toni still requires a lot of medical attention and that most times can be stressful for Cheryl. At one point the doctors tried to say that Toni needed surgery on her ears because we discovered she has a bit of hearing loss.