"Back Story"

A/n: Hi! I hope you enjoy this story!

I have always been friends with the Havisham siblings. Amelia and I loved to pick flowers and talk about boys. Arthur and I liked to run around Satis House playing tag or just talking. But then something unexpected happened. My parents got a divorce. Because my dad held most of the money my mom was left poor. We found a room at a motel and stayed there for a while. I tried to hang out with Amelia and Arthur as much as I could but their father soon got worried. He forbid me from seeing them. I was heartbroken my only friends had been ripped away from me. After a few years my mom kicked me out. I didn't blame her I was simply a burden. A waist of money. I snuck over to Satis house and met up with Amelia. She was sad for me. I stayed there, in her room for a few days. She eventually got money from her father. Enough for me to have a comfortable living so. She gave the money to me and told me to go find a nice place to stay. I agreed and left. After another few years I was living with my dad. He let me stay there as long as I pay rent. What an asshole. He told me to go get food for the week, of course he couldn't do it himself. I agreed and left. As I was walking down town I heard some locals say that Arthur had been kicked out. I was devastated, I decided to go to Satis House and figure this out for myself.. I knocked on the door and a maid answered*
???: May I help you?
Y/n: Yes may I see Amelia Havisham.
???: I'm afraid she isn't taking visitors at the moment.
Y/n: Please I'm an old freind.
???: Alright fine, but make it quick.
* I rushed inside the house and hurried down the hall and into her room*
Y/n: Amelia!
Amelia: Y/n?
Y/n: I have to know are the rumors true. Was Arthur kicked out?
Amelia: I'm afraid he was...
* My heart sunk, poor Arthur out there all alone*
Y/n: Where can I find him?
Amelia: I-I don't know maybe a hotel, motel I don't know.
*I rushed out the door and hurried toward a motel.. "god I hope he's there" I rushed inside and knocked on every door. A bunch of old people and children opened the doors, Shit. The last door I knocked on a young tall slender figure opened the door *
Y/n: Arthur!?

A/n: Sorry about the spacing I'll fix it next chapter anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!