Mathew!

Honoria's POV

* I walked down the stairs and peered into a room. I heard laughing and talking. I saw my father, Frances, a maid and Sir Leicester*
Father: So I had to remind him whose damn pheasants they were.
Sir Leicester: The nerve of that man!
Father: He won't make that mistake again.
Sir Leicester: Would you have done no differently yourself if you'd been there, Barbary?
Father: That remains to be seen. Well, we must accept your kind invitation to visit you at Chesney Wold.
Sir Leicester: Yes indeed, as soon as you're able. I'll have Mrs Rouncewell prepare the Green Room. It looks out over the garden.
Father: Who'd have thought it? Frances, go and see what's become of Honoria.
Frances: Of course.
Father: You know, I don't think I know that part of the world.
Sir Leicester: It's very lovely.
* Frances slowly walked out the door and turned to me. She held the door open as she said*
Frances: Sir Leicester's here... I could tell him that you feel unwell.
* I nodded my head no, and moved past Frances, walking into the room and toward my father*
Father: Here she is.
Honoria: Good evening, Sir Leicester.
Sir Leicester: You look sparkling as ever.
* Sir Leicester took my hand in his and smiled. I was so uncomfortable... I wanted this to be James, but it couldn't it just couldn't*

Y/n's POV

* After Arthur had made his deal he led me back to his room. I was sat on Arthur's bed looking over at him. Arthur was at his mirror lighting candles. Knocks could be heard from the door*
Arthur: Leave me in peace. * He said harshly*
* The knocks only got louder. Arthur turned toward the door and said*
Arthur: I've done what you asked. Now, leave me alone!
Y/n: Calm down, Arthur.
* Arthur's gaze shifted from the door to me. It was clear he was angry. The knocks only got louder and louder until Arthur opened the door*
Arthur: Mathew? You're back!
* Mathew stepped forward and pulled Arthur into a hug. He looked over at me and said*
Mathew: You've been taking care of him, yeah?
Y/n: Of course.
Mathew: Good, Arthur.
Arthur: How often I've wished you were here and not in America.
Mathew: Now I am. * He said pulling away from the hug*
Y/n: Mathew, I hope you understand I'm glad to see you but what brings you back so soon?
Mathew: I have business here to attend to.
Arthur: What kind of business?
Mathew: Meriwether Compeyson...

Mr Bucket's POV

* Hours had passed since me and Mrs Cratchit's talk. I did end up taking her to jail but I suddenly had a change of heart. I rushed her out of the building and said*
Mr Bucket: Go home, Mrs Cratchit.
Mrs Cratchit: You're letting me go? I don't understand.
Mr Bucket: A man will hang for the murder of Jacob Marley, and having looked into his eyes today and seen the evil that dwells there, I'm at peace with that. Now, I know I would never have peace again were I to send you to stand beside him at the gallows... Go home to your family, Emily. Quickly, before my reason returns.
* Mrs Cratchit gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running away into the distance*

Y/n's POV

* Before I knew it I was being dragged along into another one of Arthur's "adventures". Mathew stopped walking and looked over at Satis House. I followed his gaze and saw Compeyson at the front door. Arthur took a few steps back and put his head on my shoulder. I was surprised, we were in the street. We haven't gone public to many people. I received nasty glares and whisperers but Arthur didn't seem to care. So, I did what any partner would do. I wrapped my hand in his and kissed the top of his head*
Y/n: What's wrong?
Arthur: I'm getting a headache from all this...
Y/n: I can take you to my place for a minute? We have painkillers there?
Arthur: No, but thank you.
Y/n: Hmm.
* Arthur raised his head but tightened his grip on my hand. I smiled weakly and saw Mathew giving us the weirdest look*
Mathew: Are you and Arthur?
Y/n: Yeah.
* Mathew's lips curved into a smile as he watched Arthur look at me with a grin on his face*
Mathew: Back to the plan?
Arthur: Yeah, sorry...
Mathew: It's alright I get it. But I never thought you'd find someone Arthur. Thank you dear, Y/n.
* I gave Mathew a smile and felt Arthur's grip tighten. Arthur then walked forward in pursuit of Mathew, dragging me along with him*
Mathew: How dare he strut around Satis House like a peacock as if he damn well owns the place. * He said referring to Compeyson*
Arthur: Because he soon will.
Y/n: Over my dead body. * I mumbled*
* Arthur seemed to take notice of my words and let out a chuckle*
Arthur: The wedding is tomorrow. They've already begun preparations.
Mathew: There will be no wedding.
Arthur: What will you do?
Mathew: I intend to expose Meriwether Compeyson for the lie and the fraud that he really is.
Arthur: She is besotted with him.
Mathew: No, no, she is besotted with the man that she thinks he is. That man doesn't exist. Arthur, I need you to get him away from Satis House.
Arthur: I'll try.
Mathew: Do it.
Arthur: What of Y/n?
Mathew. They'll be with me and Amelia. I feel Amelia will love to see Y/n, especially before the day of the wedding.
Arthur: Okay, is that alright with you, darling?
Y/n: Yeah, be careful Arthur. Compeyson is a dangerous fellow.
Arthur: I will.
* Mathew and I started walking, leaving Arthur behind*
Mathew: Darling, really?
Y/n: Shut up...
* Mathew laughed as I covered my face, I didn't want Mathew to know that the name Arthur calls me makes me blush... Every time, but it was too late*
Mathew: Are you blushing?
Y/n: Alright, Mathew you've had your fun let's go get Amelia.
Mathew: Fine.
* I found it weird that I always thought of Mathew as an older brother. Of course he wasn't actually my brother but sometimes I wish he was. I was taken back from my thoughts by a hand in mine. I looked over to my left to see, Arthur*
Arthur: I have one more question for Pocket.
Y/n: Ah, alright.
Arthur: What if Amelia won't listen to you?
Mathew: I won't be alone, Arthur. We must gather our forces. This madness ends today.

Amelia's POV

Amelia: As soon as we get back from the church, champagne to be served at the door as the guests arrive. One tray to the left and one to the right. Best crystal glasses.
???: Yes, Mistress.
Amelia: I want formal napkins on all of the tables, best silver and linens, and more flowers there.
???: Begging your pardon, Miss Havisham, your dress and veil.
Amelia: Mary? Show this young lady to my room, would you? Lay out the dress, I'll be up shortly. Is Miss Honoria back, Mary?
Mary: Uh, I'm not sure, Miss. * She said walking away*
Amelia: Seems I am to be married without my chief bridesmaid.
Compeyson: I think it's only important you and I are there.
Amelia: Nonsense, I'm a Havisham this has to be the best wedding, London society has ever seen. I want people talking about it for years.
Compeyson: I think our bankers may be talking about it even longer.
Amelia: Hmm, notoriety doesn't come cheap, and as you will be master of Satis House once were married. This will be my last opportunity to spend this much money without asking your permission.
Compeyson: And if I wasn't? Master of Satis House? If there was none of this? If you were a shop girl and I was a penniless laborer from a humble background, would you still be happy?
Amelia: Why would you ask such a thing?
Compeyson: Would you?
Amelia: Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. * I said walking closer to him*
~ ~ ~
Amelia: And you?
Compeyson: A thousand times more.
* I strut the halls of my house making sure everything was perfect*
Amelia: Into the corners.
* I was too far away to see who it was but someone opened the door and said*
???: Sir.
Compeyson: Arthur?

A/n: Thank you all for reading, I greatly appreciate it. Bye!