Another Murder!?

Honoria's POV

* I sat on my bed reading a book, it was bright and early in the morning and I didn't feel like going downstairs just to be yelled at by Frances. I heard a door open and close and rushed to my window to see Frances leaving the house and, James? I sighed knowing I couldn't see him and returned to my bed, grabbing the book and continue my reading. But after a few rocks thrown at my window I gave up trying to ignore it, I was sick of Frances sticking me in my room when I can't leave. I rushed downstairs and swiftly opened the door, James rushed inside and closed the door. He grinned and quickly pulled me into a kiss. I smiled against his lips and felt his hand raise to the back of my head. I broke the kiss and grabbed his hand, dragging him upstairs with me. I ran into my room and fell onto my bed. James fell as well. It ended up with us having a make-out session on my bed. I pulled away after a while and said*
Honoria: You can't stay too long. Frances will be back soon.
Captain Hawdon: I think she's fond of me secretly. Very secretly...
* I laughed at his sarcasm and looked into his eyes, moving my hand to hold his*
Honoria: Well, I think she'll like you even more if you got your promotion this morning.
Captain Hawdon: Oh, it's mine for the taking. Don't worry about that.
Honoria: You seem very confident?
Captain Hawdon: I am. In fact, from now on. I expect to be addressed as Major Hawdon. At all times.
Honoria: Should I curtesy as well? * I said giggling *
Captain Hawdon: Of course...
Honoria: Hmm, I think I prefer my modest captain. * I said playing with one of his shirt buttons*
Captain Hawdon: Well, how can I be modest. When the most beautiful girl in the world is in love with me.
* I giggled once again as our lips met. I wrapped my arms around him as he deepened the kiss*
Captain Hawdon: You're perfect...
Honoria: I never knew~

Arthur's POV

Jaggers: The banker's draft. £10.000, your share of the brewery. It's a very generous amount, Mr Havisham.
* I took the paper in my hands and hid the grin that was slowly making it's way to my lips*
Amelia: Hmm.
Jaggers: You owe your sister a great debt of gratitude...
Arthur: I wasn't aware the money came with any debt attached. * I said staring at Jaggers*
Amelia: Of course it doesn't. This is what you deserve, Arthur. We want you to have it.
Arthur: So you can finally get rid of me?
Amelia: No, the very opposite. Meriwether and I thought this would build bridges between us.
* As soon as I heard her say Compeyson's name I quickly picked up the draft and stormed out of the room*
Jaggers: Arthur!
Amelia: Arthur. Arthur.
* I looked behind me too see Amelia grabbing a few papers and rushing after me. I made it outside of Satis House before I stopped*
Arthur: Amelia...
Amelia: Arthur. What's the matter? Aren't you pleased? Now you can pay off your debts. Or start your own business. Do anything you want. It's up to you, of course but. If you'll consider coming to live with us, it would make me happier than you can imagine.
Arthur: Live with you? And him? * I scoffed *
Amelia: Why not? I thought you were friends. Why I understand it must be hard for you to accept another man at Satis House...
Arthur: That is not what I'm concerned about.
Amelia: Is it Y/n?
Arthur: No... Amelia it's not Y/n.
Amelia: They could live with us. Arthur, they don't like there dad's place anyway. They would be overjoyed to be living with you. Is that what you want?
* I scoffed once again and broke eye contact. Amelia grabbed my hand and tugged on it slightly*
Arthur: Amelia, please stop...
Amelia: Tell me, Arthur.
* I looked her in the eye for a few moments before rushing off into the distance*

Amelia's POV

* After my talk with Arthur I walked down the streets and found Frances with a box in her hand*
Amelia: Ms Barbary, is Honoria back yet?
Frances: No, sadly our dear aunt is terribly sick.
Amelia: So sorry, I'd just so like to speak with her. Do you know how long she'll be?
Frances: What exactly is it that you're asking me, Ms Havisham? Are you asking that I shall estimate the date of our poor aunt's demise?
Amelia: No, of course not.
Frances: Then I shall bid you good day. * She said walking away*