Dad's New Friend!?

Arthur: I should go...
Y/n: Oh, why?
Arthur: Compeyson..
Y/n: Hmm, be careful.
Arthur: I will.
* Arthur kissed my forehead and walked out of my room, leaving the house. I heard laughing and talking from downstairs and so I walked downstairs to see dad talking with a woman, she had beautiful blond hair paired with a light purple dress*
Dad: Ah, Y/n come here.
* I slowly walked toward dad and said*
Y/n: Sorry, but um who is she?
Dad: This is the friend I've been talking about, Y/n meet Lily.
Y/n: Oh, it's nice to meet you Lily, I've heard a lot about you.
Lily: Yes, I suppose your father talks about me often.
Y/n: He really does * I said with an awkward laugh*
Dad: I saw Arthur leave, is everything okay?
Y/n: Oh... Yeah he just needed to talk about the party, Amelia hosted this big New Years party and he wanted to talk about how Amelia has been acting strange...
Dad: Hmm, is she alright?
Y/n: Yeah she's fine.
Dad: That's good, so me and Lily will be in my bedroom, will you get some groceries?
Y/n: Sure, have fun.
Dad: Yep.
* I walked out of the house and toward the markets down the street*

Arthur's POV

* I paced around my room quickly. Compeyson was still taking his bath, I turned to a chair and put both of my hands on the edges*
Arthur: So, what now?
~ ~ ~
* I walked in front of him and said*
Arthur: What are you going to do?
* Compeyson turned his head to look at me, he grabbed his glass of alcohol and took a sip, he rose from the tub and said*
Compeyson: I'll be needing a clean shirt...
Arthur: Yes, of course * I said disappointed in myself for being forced to listen to him*

Honoria's POV

Honoria: We'll be seeing more of Sir Leicester, then? * I said lowly*
Frances: Definitely, a man of his means and influence makes an ideal suitor!
Honoria: You're sure of his interest?
Frances: Certain, he's eager to call on you officially, and discuss the matter with papa.
Honoria: Me!?
Frances: Of course, I have my duties and you have yours, it's an ideal match and he has a genuine affection for you
Honoria: yes, but James.
Frances: Is wholly unsuitable, his prospects are as poor as his character, his hoped-for promotion, a fantasy Sir Leicester's wealth and connection will prove invaluable, in restoring our name and interest to their rightful state.. his timely arrival can only be the work of providence..
* Frances then walked away. Leaving me worried, "She knows I am already in a relationship and yet she wants me to start an affair with another man, for what... Restore our family's status"..

Y/n's POV

* I came back home with food, I put them away and walked towed my room. I passed by dads room to hear laughs and moans, I already new they were having an affair, it was as clear as day. I ignored it and went into my room, I removed my clothing and got dressed into some sleep wear. I crawled onto my bed and hugged my pillow, thinking about Arthur and how I did it! I finally confessed my love for him, I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking about him*

A/n: Short chapter I'm so sorry! I'll do better I promise, I have homework and I wanted to get something out, I hope you all like it, bye!!