Captain Hawdon's Return?

Y/n's POV

Arthur: I need to shave.
Y/n: Can't you stay in bed a little while longer?
Arthur: If I do I'll never get it done. * He said chuckling slightly*
Y/n: Alright but be quick.
Arthur: I will.
* Arthur kissed my forehead and then crawled out of bed. He walked over to the sink and splashed some water to the lower half of his face, he then applied some shaving cream, after a few minutes he was half done. As you were about to get out of bed yourself, Compeyson came rushing into the room. He glared down at you and frowned. I mocked him making his face turn in anger. He eventually walked over to Arthur and said*
Compeyson: Do you think you've been clever?
Arthur: I don't know what you're talking about.
Compeyson: You told Amelia about Sally.
Arthur: No, I didn't.
* Compeyson threw a towel at Arthur making me immediately rush to his side. I swiftly grabbed the towel out of Arthur's hands and placed it on the bed. I held Arthur's hand and moved my body in front of him, in a sorts I could say I was protecting him from any other harm Compeyson could inflict*
Y/n: That's enough! You do not dare throw things at him!
Compeyson: Stay out of this, brat!
Arthur: Compeyson!
Y/n: Yeah well your not so clean either, selfish bastard! * I said screaming*
* My blood boiled and my face was pained with anger, how dare he!*
Arthur: The pair of you stop!
~ ~ ~
Arthur: Compeyson we can continue this conversation, as long as you do not harm Y/n.
Y/n: Arthur, he'll harm you.
Arthur: I'd rather have a few cuts and bruises then see you bloody and beaten. * He said smirking*
Compeyson: Fine.
Arthur: Darling please return to the bed, I don't want you involved in this.
Y/n: But-
Arthur: Now...
* My body slowly gave in to Arthur's words and slumped back onto the bed. I crossed my arms and glared at Compeyson. He then continued to lecture Arthur*
Compeyson: You don't understand Arthur. Of course, it was you, you sniveling wrench.
* I was about to push Compeyson away from Arthur but Arthur already gave me the look that meant " It's fine"*
Arthur: I told her nothing... But I'm delighted if she's found out. That you are actually married, because it's over, isn't it? You're finished.
Compeyson: You think I can't come back from this?
Arthur: How often has my sister begged for me to come home? Perhaps it's time I did just that. I'll buy her a gift, a pineapple perhaps. She adores pineapples. It will remind her of our childhood trips, with our father to the glasshouses at Kew. I would apologize for being such a fool, and she would forgive me, and we'd be together again. Brother and sister in Satis House. Arthur and Amelia Havisham. United... Against you.
* Compeyson nodded his head slowly and then stumbled across the room and out the door. I smiled as Arthur began shaving again*
Y/n: Well said.
Arthur: Yeah, it had to be said. That bastard turned on me, and now I want to slowly ruin him as he did to me.
Y/n: Sounds like a good plan, mind if I join in on your game?
Arthur: Not at all, I couldn't imagine it without you.
Y/n: Hmm.

Honoria's POV

* I heard knocking at the door and decided to answer, Frances was gone for a reason that she would not say*
Honoria: James.
Captain Hawdon: Where's Frances?
Honoria: She's out. * I said letting him into the house*
Captain Hawdon: Good, not that it would matter because I would still do this.
Honoria: Frances sent you a note last night. Did you get it?
Captain Hawdon: No, I threw it in the fire unread. I knew what it would say. Honoria, marry me. I want to be your husband. I want to be the father of our child. I want it more than anything else in the world. What are we waiting for? Your fathers blessing? My promotion? All that matters is that we love each other. Oh, I forgot to kneel, wait.
* James got on to his knee in front of me and smiled wildly*
Captain Hawdon: My beautiful girl... Be my wife.
* I frowned and moved the part of my jacket that was covering my stomach*
Honoria: James, do I look different to you?
Captain Hawdon: You look tired.
* James looked at me and then at my stomach, I held back tears as I said*
Honoria: The note you threw in the fire said, "The baby was coming, and a doctor was needed".
Captain Hawdon: The baby?
Honoria: She was born dead, James. Our daughter was born dead.
Captain Hawdon: Where is she? The baby? Can I see her?
Honoria: Frances is making arrangements for her. She'll say prayers. Give her flowers. She was very beautiful. Esther Frances.
Captain Hawdon: Esther. A good name, I like it.
Honoria: James, this is the end now.
Captain Hawdon: What do you mean?
Honoria: For us. It's the end, this is goodbye.
Captain Hawdon: Honoria, my sweetheart... Terrible things happen. Babies are lost and people grieve, but they go on.
Honoria: Well that is people. It is not me. I want you to leave now, it's over.
Captain Hawdon: You don't mean this. You don't want this, it's just the shock.
Honoria: Please go.
Captain Hawdon: Honoria...
Honoria: No, do not.
Captain Hawdon: You are my world. My heart's blood, I love you.
Honoria: And I loved you so much. All I could see was you. But now all I can see is her face. This is a judgment on us, James. Because of us, she can't even be buried properly. She has to be hidden away like some dirty little secret. Lying there all alone. A little girl in the dark. And it's because of us. We both died with our daughter last night. We are ghosts of the people we used to be. It is ended. I want you to go.
* Tears streamed down James face which only made me even sadder, I gave him the ring back and smiled weakly*
Honoria: Go. And never come back.
* James took the ring and began walking toward the door, before he left he stopped and said*
Captain Hawdon: I am nothing without you. I am nobody.
Honoria: Goodbye, Captain Hawdon. * I said my voice cracking*
* James opened the door and left. As soon as the door shut I let out small whimpers, tears stained my cheeks as I sobbed*

Frances's POV

* The baby cried in my arms as I wait for the "arrangement" to arrive. I heard footsteps behind me and immediately knew they arrived. I placed the baby into a carrier and handed it to the mysterious person*
Frances: She is so hungry. She had nothing yet, nothing at all. Her name is Esther. Esther Fran... Just Esther.
* The mysterious figure held the carrier with the baby in it and walked away*

Compeyson's POV

* I walked through streets and alleyways to be met with Amelia's small figure. I took a deep breath and walked past her. As I was about to knock on a door Amelia said*
Amelia: She's not in. I already knocked.
Compeyson: Might I ask how you got this address?
Amelia: I drove by here, saw you embrace her, this woman of yours. What is she, your mistress? You share these squalid lodgings, so your wife perhaps? I do hope you married her, at least that would be decent.
Compeyson: Seems you have already decided what she is.
Amelia: It's the money, isn't it? You thought, "Here's some poor rich woman I can play"...
Compeyson: Well, you leap to so many conclusions, it would be dishonorable for me to contradict you.
Amelia: Because you cannot contradict me. You are a fraud.
Sally: Meriwether?
* My eyes widened at the sight of Sally, of course this didn't make the conversation between me and Amelia better*
Sally: What's she doing here? She knows about me.
Amelia: She does, and since you live together, I suppose for the sake of good manners, I should call you Mrs Compeyson.
Sally: Mrs? Oh, no! I am Miss, Miss Compeyson. I'm his sister.
* I am unbelievably thankful for Sally, if she didn't make up that lie I would've never been able to re-kindle with Amelia*
Amelia: Would you step into my carriage? Not you, Compeyson.
* Amelia and Sally stepped into her carriage preventing me from listening to their conversation*

Amelia's POV

Sally: It's an ugly tale, Miss Havisham. I lost my heart to a bad man. I ran away with him. He was cruel. Cast me aside. I could have ended up a street woman. I thought I might throw myself from a bridge at Blackfriars and let the river take me. But my brother searched for me... Found me and kept me safe.
Amelia: But I saw him embrace you.
Sally: Oh, but you have a brother, do you not? Do you and him never embrace?
Amelia: We used to. Once. Why did he say nothing to me about you?
Sally: I told him he shouldn't. Someone of your standing, your status, associated with one such as myself... A woman banished by good society. I told him my brother you'd drop him in an instant.
Amelia: I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry...

A/n: Thank you for reading, sorry about the wait, good bye.