Coming clean??

* I fell asleep*

( the next day, 10:00 am)

* My eyes fluttered open and I found myself on my floor*
Y/n: Again...
" I've lately been going to sleep and waking up on the floor, it's really weird"
Y/n: What do I do now...
* I thought for a while and then decided I should confront Arthur. I changed into a light blue dress/suit and braided a few strand of hair, and left the house*

Arthur's POV

Mr. Jaggers: Why do you need the cash Arthur, you'll have your salary due from the brewery each month..It's not insubstantial.
Arthur: Wages... Payed by my sister. * I said angrily*
Mr. Jaggers: And also a 10% state in the brewery.
Arthur: I'm his son.. It should all be mine.
* Jaggers looked up from washing his hands and looked at me*
Mr. Jaggers: Shall I ask again, why do you need the money?
Arthur: I'm not a child! I don't have to explain myself to you..
Mr. Jaggers: No but how am I to release the funds without demonstrating good cause?
Arthur: I cannot always be at the mercy of my sister! It's impossible!
Mr. Jaggers: She's head of the company...
Arthur: No, that won't last, the board will never accept her..
Mr. Jaggers: Your father made provision for you, that would reward hard work and honest endeavor, if only you were to embrace your fathers wishes...
* I got up from the chair and quickly made my way to the door, angry that I have to rely on my sister for money*
Mr. Jaggers: Go home, Arthur!
* I walked out of Satis house and to the only place I could think of to get money, Scrooge and Marly's shop*

Scrooge: Ah! What brings a Havisham to my humble establishment?
Arthur: A loan.
Scrooge: Security?
* I stared at him, slowly shifting my weight on each foot*
Arthur: I have a stake in the Havisham brewery.
* Scrooge nodded his head and glared at me*

Y/n POV

* I sat on Arthur's bed in his room waiting, he wasn't there so I decided to wait until his return, around an hour later the door swung open and a very irritated Arthur came walking in*
Arthur: Y/n? Why are you here?
Y/n: I um, I wanted to see how your holding up, sorry I haven't visited you recently.
Arthur: It's alright, I don't mind...
* I could tell he was lying, the truth is I know he likes spending time with me, I was the only freind he would really talk to, share his secrets and treasures, he took off his jacket leaving him in a white buttoned down shirt, and sat down next to me*
Y/n: How do you feel?
Arthur: Fine..
Y/n: Please, be honest.
* Arthur let out a sigh and rested his head on my shoulder*
Arthur: I feel tired.
Y/n: Then take a nap.. Idiot.
* Arthur laughed at the name, I have always called him that even when I was five*
Y/n: Hey Arthur...
Arthur: Hmm?
Y/n: So I-I..
Arthur: What's wrong?
* Arthur raised his head from my shoulder and looked at me*
Y/n: Do you remember when I met Compeyson?
Arthur: Yeah why?
Y/n: I-I never really left...
Arthur: What!
Y/n: Please, stay.
* Arthur relaxed and put his hands behind him for support*
Y/n: Why would you do that to Amelia?
Arthur: I need the money...
Y/n: You want the money.
Arthur: Y/n-
Y/n: There are other ways to get money other than fooling her.
Arthur: It's to late, I've already made the deal.
Y/n: That's fine, just slowly back away.
Arthur: I can't!
Y/n: But Arthur-
Arthur: It's the only way..
*I laid down on Arthur's pillow and Arthur laid next to me*
Arthur: Can I hug you?
* I was surprised by his question*
Y/n: Of course.
* Arthur scooted closer to me and berried his face into my neck, he also wrapped his hands around my waist*
Y/n: This isn't exactly a hug Arthur...
Arthur: Please let me take a nap.
* I silently agreed and put my head on top of his, I put a hand on his back and the other on his neck, I always thought of Arthur and I as friends but the truth is I've always had a crush on him, and this "hug" isn't helping, I felt blush creep to my cheeks as I cuddled with Arthur falling asleep*

( 2:42 pm)

* A small boy walked in and woke Arthur up he then woke me up, he crawled over to the side of the bed and put on a robe*
Arthur: This had best be worth waking me for.
* I grabbed his hand and tugged it toward me leading toward a chuckling Arthur and an awkward standing boy, the boy handed Arthur a slip of paper and said*
Boy: Mr Jaggers said, I was to put it direct in your hand and leave nothing to chance, sir.
* Arthur smiled and let out a sigh. I opened my eyes and saw it was a check*
Arthur: Boy.
* Arthur grabbed a penny from the stand next to his bed and tossed it toward the boy, he nodded his head signaling for the boy to leave, he grabbed a glass of alcohol and drank a sip, he then leaned back and fell onto the bed*
Y/n: You fell onto my foot, idiot...
* Arthur laughed and then crawled toward me, he placed a small kiss on my forehead making me blush like crazy*
Arthur: Your a dork.
Y/n: Hey!
Arthur: I have to go.. You can stay if you want I won't be back for a while.
Y/n: Oh-okay, be quick please.
Arthur: I'll try.
* Arthur winked at me and then took off his robe and put on a suit, then leaving through the door, I wondered why he was being so flirty today, maybe he had feelings to? No way he wouldn't!? Would he?

A/n: Thank you for reading, I'll post next weeks Tuesday. Hope you liked this chapter, and feel free to give me any ideas, bye!