The invitation!?

* I decided to stay at Arthur's place for the time being, I walked around, drank a little bit of alcohol, and took a nap in his bed, I eventually grew bored. I found a young boy outside of the motel and told him to give this to Arthur Havisham. He nodded his head and I gave him a nickel, I said my goodbyes as he ran off to find Arthur. I wondered around the streets for a while, bumping into Compeyson accidentally. I gave him a mean glare and walked off toward my house*
Y/n: Dad I'm home!
* Dad ran toward me in a rush and hugged me tightly*
Y/n: Hey? Are you okay?
Dad: Where the hell were you!
Y/n: Excuse me! Where the hell were you, I searched everywhere!
Dad: I-I was visiting a freind, she came back from a trip.
Y/n: She?
Dad: Yes, but anyways where were you?
Y/n: I-um...
* My dad never liked Arthur, if I mentioned him at all he would shut me down and tell me to go to my room, it was weird.. I spaced out for a while debating if I should tell him where I was or not*
Dad: Where were you Y/n?
Y/n: I was at Arthur's...
Dad: Arthur... Arthur Havisham!?
Y/n: Yeah.
Dad: He got kicked out of Satis house right?
Y/n: Yeah..
Dad: I don't want you near him, you know that Y/n..
Y/n: I do but dad, he needed someone with him, someone to comfort and hug him.
Dad: Y/n, I will not see you spending time with him.
Y/n: Father-
Dad: Y/n.
Y/n: I can't...
Dad: And why is that!?
Y/n: Because I like him dad!
~ ~ ~
Dad: Jesus..
Y/n: I don't care what you think, I won't listen to anything else you have to say. I'm going to eat lunch.
Dad: Whatever.
* I walked away and into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it*
Y/n: Why does he hate him so much...

Compeyson's POV

* I snaked my way into Satis house and heard Amelia talking, I hid behind a door and listened*
Honoria: What do you think?
Amelia: It's beautiful, Honoria..
Honoria: Isn't it perfect? You'll look lovely tonight.
* I peaked my head into the room and saw an empty box. Amelia was holding a dress I'm guessing Honoria has gotten her a dress for the party that's tonight*
Honoria: Mary told me you were awake all night, again...
Amelia: I've only had a few days. * She said with sarcasm in her voice*
Amelia: Only a few days to learn everything about the brewery, and now, I have it all up here.
* She placed down the dog she was holding and let it roam around the room*
Amelia: So, if the shareholders want to question me about hops, or malt, or harvest, or import costs, or distillation, I can give them chapter and verse.
Honoria: It's a party, Amelia no one's going to want to talk to you about hops, no one's judging you.
Amelia: I'm a woman in a man's world, of course they'll be judging me. * She said with a chuckle*
Amelia: And father, too they'll think he'd lost his mind, leaving the daughter in charge. But I will not have that!
Honoria: Well why, why shouldn't you be in charge? A woman rules our country, our whole empire, think of her, queen Amelia.
* Honoria and Amelia both giggled quietly*
Honoria: That's better come on, I'll walk with you.
Amelia: Come along jip * She said calling the dog to her side*
* Amelia and Honoria walked past me without noticing I was there, I let out a relieved sigh and walked further into the house*

Arthur's POV

* I rushed through the doors of my lawyers office, angered that I had to leave Y/n in my room alone*
Arthur: This sounds important-Jaggers..
Lawyer/ Mr. Jaggers: It is.
* I threw my hat onto the sofa in the room and walked toward the desk for a glass of alcohol*
Arthur: Let me guess!? The shareholders refuse to trust my sister with their money? As I told you they would, I'm ready to take my rightful place * I said with full confidence*
* I heard a creak from behind me as I turned around*
Amelia: Arthur... The New Year reception is going ahead, and I would very much like you to be there.
Arthur: Of course you would. But my absence will scream... You think anyone would invest in a women, have you seen the world we live in!? You think they would believe in you? If you have a brewery at all within six months, I'll be surprised and you will have no one except yourself to blame..
* I sat down on the sofa and moved my hat aside*
Amelia: Arthur..
Arthur: is Y/n invited?
* I could tell she was surprised to hear my question*
Amelia: I haven't told them yet, but I will later today.
Mr. Jaggers: You care about Y/n Sparrow!? A lowlife, more than your sister!?
Arthur: Yes! * I yelled quickly looking up and staring him in the eye*
Mr. Jaggers: Ridiculous..
Amelia: Arthur, if it makes you happy I will guarantee you they will be there.
* I looked down to the floor and played with the rings on my fingers*
Mr. Jaggers: Miss Havisham I wonder if you could allow us some privacy..
* Amelia walked out of the room, calling to her dog, Jaggers closed the door and walked toward me*
Arthur: Now you're going to give me a talk, but what can she do? Take away my meager 10%? It is guaranteed to me, she has no leverage.
Mr. Jaggers: You're correct, your sister cannot take away your money.
Arthur: Exactly * I said spreading my arms on the sofa*
Mr. Jaggers: I can..
* He dropped a paper on my lap*
Mr. Jaggers: Your fathers will, I urge you to read the codicil.
* I immediately opened the folded paper and began reading*
Mr. Jaggers: Should you behave in a way that is damaging to the property, by which is meant the business, I'm empowered to take away the means why which you live and see them to your sister, all money, you see his signature?
* I looked up at him In disbelief*
Arthur: You forced him to this!
Mr. Jaggers: No, your father was never forced into anything you will attend the reception, you will stand by your sister, you'll act in a manner appropriate to your name and status...
Arthur: Or you'll cut me off, without a penny!? Let me go destitute?
Mr. Jaggers: Or I will exercise the codicil, get yourself cleaned up, wash your mouth, you reek of alcohol and it's not even one pm, don't worry about Y/n Amelia will take care of them..
Arthur: I will not allow her to twist there mind!
Mr. Jaggers: Arthur, Y/n and Amelia are great friends, you have to stop being so possessive.
* I stood up and made my way out of Satis House*

Y/n's POV

* I heard a knock on the door and answered*
Y/n: Amelia, what a nice surprise!
Amelia: I'm afraid I don't have much time to talk, but would you like to come to a party at Satis house, for New Years?
Y/n: Of course I would love to!
Amelia: Great! I have already invited Arthur so you'll be able to see a familiar face.
Y/n: That's sweet of you.
Amelia: He's still apart of the family, even if he doesn't think he is...
Y/n: I'm sure he doesn't think that way.
Amelia: He does.. Well I have to go set up for the party, see you later tonight!
Y/n: Yep, see you!
* I closed the door and slumped to the floor, I was invited to a party, and Arthur is going to be there!*

A/n: Thanks for reading, please vote or comment I would appreciate it, I'll update Thursday, bye.