The Baby's Coming!!

* I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the dim light. I rubbed away at my eyes for a minute before turning my head to see Arthur looking into a mirror. He was crying, I could hear his quiet whimpers. A frown made it's way to my lips as I crawled out of bed. I stumbled toward him and hugged him from behind, wrapping my hands around his waist. I went onto my tip-toes and kissed his neck. He gently grabbed my hand from his waist and pepper kissed it. I smiled and then remembered why I was over here*
Y/n: Arthur? What's wrong?
Arthur: Nothing... Just looking at the check.
Y/n: What's so wrong about that?
* Arthur turned to face me, he still held my hand in his as he rubbed it slowly. His face was covered in tears and his eyes and cheeks were turned red*
Arthur: Compeyson let me go... I tried to get him to call off the wedding but... But he said he wasn't done with her..* He said his voice shallow*
* I felt tears threaten to fall from my eyes as I listened to Arthur's words. It broke my heart just thinking about Amelia in despair... On the streets, penniless because of a simple fling. It drove me crazy*
Arthur: She's falling into an endless hole of darkness, and it's my fault.
Y/n: Arthur, don't say that. It was her choice after all to agree to marry Compeyson. It is not your fault, you are not at fault here. She is.
Arthur: You don't understand, Y/n. Amelia wouldn't have met Compeyson if it wasn't for me. I made that mistake. And I have to live with that-
* In order to keep Arthur from talking even more I smashed my lips against his. He froze for a minute before kissing back. I pulled away and cupped his cheek in my hand*
Y/n: Get some rest...
Arthur: You need it too, join me?
Y/n: Yeah... I'll join you.

Honoria's POV

Frances: Honoria, no.
* I grunted as Frances tried to pry away my luggage. Once she forced my grip the suit case fell down the stairs*
Honoria: What were you thinking?
Frances: That you deserve better than Hawdon.
* I rushed down the steps and started picking up the suit case*
Honoria: Oh, and what about the baby? How were you planning to explain that to Sir Leicester?
Frances: I don't know. There was no great plan. I was trying to protect my family.
Honoria: Well, now, I'm protecting mine. James and our baby.
Frances: And what about me?
Honoria: What about you? * I said screaming*
Frances: Honoria-
Honoria: Now, I'm going to be with the man I love, and there is nothing you can do to stop me any more. You jealous, bitter creature.
Frances: A bastard child with a peasant soldier. Oh, yes. I'm so very jealous. * She said sarcastically*
Honoria: You are poison!
* I felt something fall and something wet touch my leg. I groaned and picked up the end of my dress revealing a white, pinkish liquid... Shit*
Honoria: No, no, no. It's too soon. Frances, it's too soon. The... The baby's coming, Frances.
* Only a few minutes later I was grasping to the walls with all my strength trying not to fall. Frances ignored my groaning and rushed into another room. But the pain in my lower abdomen made it so difficult, I swear I wanted to drop dead. I panted as I made my way through the kitchen, slowly*
Honoria: It can't come now. It can't come now. It's not ready, it's not ready. It's not time.
* I grabbed a vase filled with rose peddles and walked back into the hallway, looking up at the stairs*
Frances: What on earth are you doing? This is not the time to be rearranging ornaments. Look at the rug. It's soaked, and it's Persian!
Honoria: Oh, god.
* I started gagging as I quickly dumped the rose peddles onto the floor. I put my face into the vase and puked into it*
Frances: You must have eaten something bad...
Honoria: I'm having the baby, Frances. It's coming now. I have to get upstairs. I have to get everything off. Everything.
Frances: I'll fetch help!
Honoria: Ah, I can't get upstairs. Frances!
* Frances rushed to my side in a state of panic and put my arm around her shoulder. She eventually helped me into my room after a painful process*
Frances: I'm sure it isn't coming now.
Honoria: I'm thirsty, I'm so thirsty.
Frances: This is just a false alarm. I'm sure this is quite normal.
Honoria: Everything off, everything off. * I said tugging at my corset*
Frances: It's a false alarm, I promise.
Honoria: Ah, the buttons, Frances. The buttons on the corset! Corset, Frances, the corset. * I said tugging at my hair*
Frances: I'm trying. I'm going as fast as I can. Stop shouting at me.
* I felt the pain get worse and then once Frances shoved the corset off me the pain suddenly came to a halt*
Honoria: Oh, it's stopped. It's stopped.
Frances: There, what did I tell you? Quite normal. Your corset was just too tight. My god... " I'm having the baby". Always so melodramatic, Honoria. It was just your corset.
* Once I turned to face Frances she quickly looked the other direction. Trying to keep her gaze away from my very, very pregnant belly*
Honoria: You can't even look at it. That's your niece or nephew in here. A part of you.
Frances: It is no part of me. Your appearance is of someone quite mad, you know?
Honoria: I don't care. * I said taking a seat at the end of my bed*
Frances: You might not. But I do.
Honoria: Please, can you help me with my boots?
* Frances looked at me with a "Are you serious" look. I mentally cursed at myself for asking and continued explaining myself*
Honoria: I can't bend down. If I could, I wouldn't ask you.
* Frances threw something onto the ground and rushed toward me. She leaned down on one knee and started on my boots*
Frances: That's quite enough nonsense for one night. I'm only relived papa isn't here.
* Frances finished taking off my boots and stood up, dusting off her dress*
Frances: I assume you can manage on your own now.
Honoria: I am so very thirsty...
Frances: I'll fetch you some milk. And then, I suppose I'd better clear up after you. Of course, the one day Rose is away is the day you chose to wreak havoc. The hallway is a disgrace. * She said harshly *
Honoria: I'm sorry.
Frances: Yes. You're always sorry after.
Honoria: Well, that is the point of sorry, Frances. Who would be sorry before? And you've done plenty to be sorry about.
Frances: Do you want this milk? Because if you speak to me like that, I shan't fetch it for you and you'll be left thirsty. Well?
Honoria: Yes, I want the milk.
* Frances closed the door in my face, quickly. I stumbled to my wardrobe and grabbed a few extra sheets and shirts I don't care for, just in case*

Captain Hawdon's POV

* I sat in The Three Cripples drinking whisky and thinking about how bitter Frances is...*
Captain Hawdon: Bring me the bottle.
???: Daisy?
* A waitress came over and handed me a bottle of whiskey. I smiled and rushed to open the bottle, pouring it into my mouth*

Amelia's POV

Amelia: Tomorrow, when Mr Compeyson calls, he is not to be allowed into the house. Tell him he can go back to his lady friend. He has lied to me, Mary. Lied. Say nothing to the others. Leave me.
* Mary curtsied and left the room. I clenched my jaw as I slipped off my engagement ring. I sat there staring at it... In a fit of rage I threw the ring across the room and sighed heavily.*

Honoria's POV

* I screamed in pain as the pain came across me again. I screamed louder as I felt the pain worsen and the pain get better every few minutes*
Frances: Honoria?
* Frances rushed into the room to see me on the floor on my knees, grasping onto the end of the bed*
Frances: I've got your milk. You said no more nonsense didn't you?
Honoria: It's coming, it's coming. It wasn't the corset. It really is the baby.
Frances: But it can't come now.
Honoria: I know!
Frances: Why is it coming now?
Honoria: I don't know! I don't know. But something is wrong, something is so wrong.
Frances: I'll fetch Mrs Gamp.
Honoria: No, no. Not her, I hate her. She stinks! She's drunk. Not her!
Frances: Well, who then? We don't have enough money for a doctor. Not until father is home. Mrs Gamp is all we can afford.
Honoria: James, send for James.
Frances: Oh, good, god no!
Honoria: This is his baby. His baby, he will come. He will have enough money for a doctor. Send for James, please.
* I then groaned louder as the pain quickened*
Frances: Yes, I will send for him. He will bring a doctor. All will be well, I'll go now. Stay where you are.
* Frances rushed out of the room... Leaving me alone, to deal with the pain*

A/n: Sorry again for the wait, I've grown lazy, I'm sorry. I'll try and update more frequently. Bye!