Baby??

* My mind went blank for a few moments*
' She can't, She just can't' * I thought*
* I took a few steps back and felt my hands start to shake*
Y/n: Y-You can't.
Amelia: What? I thought you of all people would be happy for me.
Y/n: Amelia. He's not who you think he is...
Amelia: What on earth are you talking about? Compeyson is the only person who truly makes me happy. And if you were a true friend you would be happy for me.
Y/n: I-I.. * I said stuttering*
* Arthur turned to me and gave me an apologetic glare*
Y/n: A-Arthur-
Arthur: I know, we'll figure something out. * He whispered *
* I turned to Amelia and rushed toward her. I stopped for a moment before hugging her*
Y/n: I am just, surprised that's all.
Amelia: It's okay, I would be as well. At least your happy.
Y/n: Yeah, happy...
* I pulled away and stepped back immediately grabbing a hold of Arthur's hand again. Amelia's gaze shifted down to my hand and then to my outfit. I was still in Arthur's shirt. She looked at me and said*
Amelia: Why are you wearing Arthur's shirt?
Y/n: Oh-um..
* I turned to Arthur, he smiled weakly and said*
Arthur: You can tell her..
* I smiled and turned my attention back to Amelia*
Y/n: Arthur and I are in a relationship * I said grinning*
* Amelia's expression changed to shock, her mouth hung open slightly as her eyes widened*
Amelia: Really? How long?
Y/n: About a month or two. * I said giggling*
* Amelia smiled and walked up to me, she hesitantly hugged me and said*
Amelia: Congratulations.
* I felt so relieved, Arthur and I had finally shared our relationship with someone. Someone who can keep a secret. A weight had lifted from my shoulders as I let out a sigh of relief. Amelia pulled away and hugged Arthur*
Arthur: Thank you, sister.
Amelia: Of course, I wish you both the best of luck.
Y/n: Thank you. You may go, Compeyson is most likely awaiting your presence. * I said winking *
Amelia: Alright, goodbye Y/n. Bye Arthur.
Y/n: Bye.
* Arthur nodded his head at Amelia and smiled slightly. After she left the room Arthur turned to me and pulled me into an embrace*
Arthur: I want to kill him...
Y/n: Me too, but you have to control your temper. You'll get the money soon, once the plan is over with.
* Arthur groaned and hugged me tighter. His head moved to my neck as he planted soft kisses to my neck*
Arthur: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
* I turned my head and kissed his forehead. And there we stand, in a comfortable silence hugging each other. Arthur's way of ignoring the sudden news was to distract himself with me. Hugging and kissing me as much as he could. And I didn't mind*
Y/n: Are you going to talk to him?
Arthur: Yeah...
Y/n: You should go do that.
Arthur: But-
Y/n: If you don't do it now. You will never end up doing it.
Arthur: Fine.
* Arthur kissed my neck one last time before he grabbed his top hat and swiftly left the room*

Arthur's POV

* I rushed down the streets and saw Compeyson walking out of a building. I clenched my fists and walked up to him*
Arthur: Have you lost your mind? * I said in a harsh tone*
Compeyson: Arthur.
Arthur: You told her that you'd marry her?
Compeyson: You've seen her?
Arthur: Are you insane?
Compeyson: Look, let's not discuss this here.
Arthur: Answer me!
* Compeyson quickly grabbed my arm and walked into an alley way*
Compeyson: Would you have everyone know our business?
Arthur: How could you do this?
Compeyson: She had found new confidence after the shareholders meeting. We were losing her. I had to do something.
Arthur: So, you proposed?
Compeyson: Well, it worked, didn't it? She's back at heel, hanging on my every word.
Arthur: But you've already married, or have you forgotten?
Compeyson: And what if I wasn't?
Arthur: What?
Compeyson: We're nearing the end of the game, Arthur. You must hold your nerve. Only a few more weeks, and we'll both get exactly what we deserve.
* I quickly pushed him away from me and walked out of the ally*
Compeyson: Arthur. Arthur!

Honoria's POV

???: Night, Miss.
Honoria: Night.
* The bell jingled at the front door as Frances entered the shop*
Frances: Honoria?
Honoria: I was just leaving. I'll be home soon. * I said turned off the lamp*
Frances: We can walk home together. We had word from Sir Leicester accepting your invitation to dinner.
Honoria: I sent him a note.
Frances: Are you ready?
Honoria: Hmm..
* I walked forward and was about to leave the shop. But my eyes soon felt heavy and my vision grew blurry. Before I new it I was on the ground, laying unconscious*
Frances: Honoria? Honoria! Please. I'll fetch help.

Arthur's POV

* A few hours later I returned home. It was now dark out and my lamp was still on. I searched around the room for Y/n to see them in my bed, asleep. I smiled and slowly walked over to them. I leaned down and kissed there forehead*
Arthur: Have a nice rest, darling.
* I pulled away and lit my fire place. I sat down in my chair thinking about Compeyson and Amelia. But my mind suddenly clouded with thoughts of Y/n. Their hair, the way it's styled and how long and silky it is. Their eyes and how they carry such gentleness yet such anger. Their lips, the way they curve into a smile when they seem me. And finally their hands, their hands are soft and smooth. Y/n reminds me of a waterfall so beautiful and gentle, yet sometimes a rock can scrape at you if you get to close. Y/n is truly different*

Compeyson's POV

* Amelia opened the doors to her living room as I stand smiling. She immediately walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me. I grinned and kissed her back. Her lips so soft and her hair so perfect. If I wasn't fooling her right now, I'd say she'd make a perfect wife*

Honoria's POV

Honoria: I'm sorry.
Mrs Gamp: Lucky I was so close, eh? I mean, getting a doctor out this time of night costs you an arm and a leg. Whereas me, all I charge you is the price of a couple of gins. Or three or four. Certainly no more than five.
Honoria: Well, I'm very grateful. I feel much better, thank you.
Mrs Gamp: Healing hands, I got. I mean with minor aliments like colds and that, I don't even have to touch you. All I do is look at you. See 'em off.
Honoria: Yes, thank you. Mrs Gamp.
Frances: We'd better get you home. Can you walk?
Honoria: Of course, it's passed I don't know what happened * I said raising from the sofa*
Mrs Gamp: Well, I do.
Honoria: I'm sorry?
Mrs Gamp: Plain as the nose on your face. You're having a baby.
* My breath soon grew irregular as a wave of shock came over me. A baby? At this time*

( The Next Day )

Father: This family must be cursed. Every week brings a fresh catastrophe.
Honoria: Forgive me, Papa. I never meant...
* He smiled and took his hand in mine*
Father: I won't let you be disgraced.
Frances: She brought it on herself. If she hadn't chosen to lie with him...
Father: Oh, for heaven's sake, Frances. I've no wish to dwell on the details.
Frances: What if Sir Leicester learns of this? After everything he's done for us.
Father: He shall never hear of it.
* Papa raised from his chair and kissed the top of my head. I smiled weakly as he walked over to Frances*
Father: Frances.
* They left the room to talk, I decided to follow and eavesdrop on the conversation*
Father: While I'm gone. I must rely on you to protect our family name, no matter what it takes. * He said walking away*
* I quickly rushed to my room and wrote a note. I rushed outside and called to a boy*
Honoria: You're to deliver this directly into the hands of Captain Hawdon.
Boy: Yes, Ma'm * He said running away*
Mrs Gamp: Miss Barbary, back to bed. What if you should catch a chill? In.
Honoria: Yes, alright.
* I walked inside, careful not to trip over the stairs. Mrs Gamp followed and took off her witch looking hat*
Mrs Gamp: Have you no thought for that tiny life that, even now. Is quickening inside you? I came tour de suite, dearie, just as you asked. * She said turning to Frances*
* We walked into the living and I lay down on a sofa as Mrs Gamp examined me*
Frances: Now that you've examined her, could you tell us how we might best be rid of the problem?
Honoria: Frances.
Mrs Gamp: No, I'm afraid there's nothing more to be done now, dearie. You needed to have come to me months ago. She's riper than a strawberry in August.
Frances: Months ago?
Honoria: I had no idea, I swear.
Frances: Did you not feel the changes?
Honoria: Well, I took them to be the symptoms of grief. How could I have known that, instead. They might be something so wonderful? * I said smiling*
* After a few houses James arrived. He got the news and was very happy. We sat on a sofa as Hawdon pulled me into a hug*
Captain Hawdon: Is this not the most tremendous news?
Frances: You believe you can support a wife and child on a soldier's salary?
Captain Hawdon: Since last we met, I finally had a chance to meet with our Colonel. He believes the commission will be mine before long. Whatever you think of me, I'm not a man to shirk his responsibilities. God's bestowed on me a gift beyond anything I'd dared hope for. And I shall dedicate my life to proving myself worthy.
Frances: Honoria, you shall remain upstairs, out of sight, while I make arrangements for you to stay in the country. And you, Captain. You'll keep your distance until the child is born. Then, we can find a willing minister.
Honoria: Thank you, sister.
Frances: Of course.

A/n: Thank you for reading, sorry about the wait. I've been sick and I also needed time to myself. Thank you all for being patient with me. I hope you liked this chapter. Good bye!