Help!?

Arthur: Y/n..
Y/n: Hmm?
Arthur: I have to go, if Compeyson finds out I'm gone then...
Y/n: It's okay, I understand.
Arthur: Thank you.
* Arthur crawled out of my bed and grabbed his jacket and top hat putting them on*
Arthur: Goodbye, I'll see you later~
Y/n: Bye.
* Arthur grinned as he left quickly and quietly being careful not to wake my dad, my head hurt like crazy. Probably from the amount of whisky I drank last night. I changed into some comfortable lounge clothes and walked out of my room. I knocked on my dad's door and he answered this time*
Y/n: Morning.
Dad: Y/n...
Y/n: What?
Dad: You were out late last night, I heard you and Arthur talking about it.
Y/n: Alright maybe, I had a few to many but I didn't do anything bad.
Dad: I don't believe you.
Y/n: Fine then, I'll be downstairs.
Dad: Okay.
* I walked downstairs and wondered the place, I had no idea what to do, maybe visit Amelia?*

Arthur's POV

* Once I made it to my room I locked the door and changed into some more comfortable clothes. My room was a mess, clothes, cigarettes, whisky, were all over the place. I didn't bother cleaning it up and crawled onto my bed falling asleep*

( 1 hour later )

* I woke up hearing bangs on the door*
Compeyson: Havisham..
Arthur: Crap.. * I whispered*
* Truth to be told I didn't want him in here, one reason is because I know he's mad at me for taking Y/n home. Second he knows me and Y/n are together, and I tried to help Pocket when he was trying to kill him. There were more loud bangs on the door and Compeyson's voice piercing through my ears*
Compeyson: Havisham.
* I looked around hopelessly, I hoped Compeyson would go away and leave me alone. I closed my eyes and dug my head into my pillow, more loud bangs could be heard but even louder now and Compeyson growing more annoyed*
Compeyson: Arthur!
* The bangs and pulls became louder and louder to the point the lock was breaking slowly and the keys to the door fell onto the ground*
Compeyson: I know you're there!! * He yelled*
* He tugged on the door knob a few more times before walking away, Compeyson's a smart man. I had to make sure he wasn't tricking me. I got up from my bed and looked out the window to see him walking away. I sighed in relief and sat back down on my bed*

Compeyson's POV

* I walked down the streets angry that Arthur wouldn't let me in, he knows he's in trouble which is good. I passed by Amelia and Mr. Pocket and stopped*
Mathew: It was a lovely service, thank you so much.. Compeyson?
Compeyson: Pocket? * I said shaking his hand* Miss Havisham. You recovered after last night?
Mathew: Yes, thank you.
Amelia: Recovered from what?
Compeyson: I'm afraid I persuaded your cousin to drink more perhaps as he should have..
Amelia: You were drunk?
Mathew: A little...
Compeyson: My fault entirely.
Mathew: You hardly put a pistol to my head, perhaps Mr Compeyson could join us, for Sunday lunch?
Amelia: If it suits him * She said smiling at me*
Mathew: And Arthur of course.
Compeyson: If you can rouse him. He was dead to the world when I called earlier.. * I tipped my hat and backed away leaving them*
Amelia: You, cousin, drunk? I had no idea you had it in you.
Mathew: I am a man of many secrets and hidden depths.
Amelia: Dear Mathew, you're far to honest to conceal anything from anyone.

Y/n POV

* I wanted to see Arthur again, sure I just saw him a few hours ago but I miss him. I went back upstairs and changed into a white and red dress/suit. I prepped my hair and walked out of my room knocking on my fathers door*
Dad: Yes?
Y/n: I'm going to Arthur's.
Arthur: Y/n. * He said in a harsh tone*
Y/n: I know you think he's trouble but he's not, so keep it to yourself.
Dad: Alright fine.
* I nodded my head and walked out the door heading to Arthur's place*

( Outside Arthur's Door )

* I heard arguing inside and peeped through the crack in the door*

Arthur's POV
( Before Y/n was there )

* I was packing everything, I had to leave this place. And get away from Compeyson. I don't know where I'd go. Probably Y/n's I then heard a knock on the door, I turned my head and heard someone say*
Mathew: Arthur?
* I rushed over to the door and opened it*
Arthur: Oh, cousin. Thank god it's you.
Mathew: Who were you expecting? Where are you going?
Arthur: I don't know. Anywhere.. As far away from here as possible * I said opening the door for him and letting him in*
Mathew: Why?
* I closed the door and leaned against it*
Arthur: I've made a dreadful mistake. This is all a mess! It's all a complete mess * I said my voice cracking and tears slowly falling from my eyes*
Mathew: What is?
Arthur: I've got myself into a situation with someone. That I can't see a way out of...
Mathew: With whom? Do you want me to speak to this person?
Arthur: No, you don't know what he's like.. He's a monster... The devil.
Mathew: Who is?
* I shook my head in fear*
Mathew: A name, Arthur what's his name?
Arthur: it's- * I said but was interrupted by someone bursting through the door*
Compeyson: Pocket? Didn't know you were here.. I see you've had better luck in waking Arthur than I did. Good god, man, you look terrible!? * He said sarcastically*
Mathew: Arthur's in a spot of trouble, Compeyson. With whom, Arthur?
* I looked over at Compeyson as he said*
Compeyson: Oh, No. don't tell me is it that fiend of a money lender. Scrooge. That was it, oh. My dear Arthur! What did I tell you, hmm? Never get involved the these people... Allow me to settle your debt. Whatever it takes.
Mathew: Well that's very decent of you Compeyson. Isn't it, Arthur?
* I nodded my head giving Mathew a fake small slowly walking into the back corner of the room*
Mathew: I've asked Compeyson to Satis House for Sunday lunch. Please say you'll join us. Amelia would love to see you and then perhaps you can get this, dreadful character out of your mind.
Compeyson: Excellent idea, what do you say? * He said quickly*
Arthur: Yes excellent.
Mathew: Lunch at 1:00.
Compeyson: Of course.
* Mathew began to walk toward the door but I stopped him and said*
Arthur: Wait, cousin.
Mathew: Yes, Arthur?
Arthur: Could I bring Y/n?
Mathew: Sure, that's a great idea!
* Compeyson opened the door for Mathew and left, I immediately stood up from sitting on a chair and back into the corner*
A/n: This is when Y/n is eavesdropping!
Compeyson: How quickly you forget how low you were when your fathers will was read. The day will come when you can't thank me enough * He said quickly walking toward me*
Arthur: You stand to profit too.
Compeyson: I'm not the one who's desperate to claw back his dignity though, am I? Am I? * He repeated wiping the tears off my face*
* My sniffles and quiet cry's could be heard through the room*
Compeyson: Just remember I know your secret. * He stepped away from me and to my luggage, he opened the suitcase and threw the clothes everywhere, after a minute of throwing my things he left, I laid down on my bed and began to cry*

Y/n's POV

Y/n: What the hell did you do * I said to Compeyson*
Compeyson: He was going to rat me out, he deserved it. You shouldn't even be here!
Y/n: Whatever. * I said opening the door and quickly making my way to Arthur wrapping my arms around him*
Y/n: Are you okay?
Arthur: No... No I'm not * He said his voice cracking*
Y/n: Come here.
* Arthur crawled next to me and placed his head near my neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and sobbed*
Y/n: It's okay, he's gone now...
Arthur: Please help me. Could I stay at your place for a while or something?
Y/n: No, my dad would never allow it...
* Arthur continued crying into my chest, I felt bad for him Compeyson was blackmailing him, and that's never a good feeling*
Arthur: I hate him! I hate his so damn much!
Y/n: I know... I know me too.

A/n: Gonna start doing longer chapters, hope you enjoyed. Love you all bye!