Last Author's Note

OYE has officially ended.

This is the last story in University Series. Thank you for staying and for making it here. Thank you for walking with me for almost three years. 

University series will always be a part of me. Through the course of writing the series, I smiled, laughed, cried, mourned, and almost stopped... but look at me. I am still here. I am still able to finish this series... with tears, yes, but with a light and loving heart. 

I hope this story made you witness a different form of love and a different kind of happy ending. Like the characters, let us continue to fight. Let us continue to hope. We have a lot ahead of us. 

To Yel, this is dedicated to you. Love you always. Thank you for being strong and thank you for being with us.

Almost three years full of doubts and breakdowns... but through that, I also learned how to stand up again. I am also just starting to learn new things and explore. I still have a long journey ahead of me... and I am willing to walk down that road until I also achieve my goal and purpose in life. 

Thank you for everything, Areums. You and the university series characters will always be a part of my yesterday, today, and tomorrow. 

I love you... beyond forever. 

Give love

And love well

The love that is beyond time.

Sincerely,

Gwy.

4reuminct [REST]

See you in yesterday.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Our Yesterday's Escape (University Series #6) 🎉