🏺 Jar Troubles 🏺

The site. Finally I give some exposition.

We found a new jar, but this jar had so many unnatural levels of gamma radiation it was unreal. I took it to the science-y tent to take a look at it. No on was there. That's odd, I thought, oh wait, it's 2AM. Nevermind.

The jar is now glowing as my boss walks in.

"Général, we don't have enough understanding of the radiation to study it effectively," the Madame says.

"Good job! That sentence was almost fully in English," I congratulate her. "But I understand what you're saying."

"J'ai des relations avec une entreprise américaine" (I have some connections to an American company) she explains.

"Does it have the resources to study it?" I ask.

"Yes," she explains.

"Before I give full clearance, de quelle compagnie s'agit-il ? (What company is it?)" I ask.

"Stark Industries. They have vast resources and Dr. Banner, the leading scientist in this kind of radiation works for them,"

Stark Industries, that sounds familiar, where did I hear it before? Stark Industries, Stark Industries, Stark Industries, Stark... Wait! Anthony works there!

"I see no problem in sending this jar to them," I answer truthfully.

"Général, quelqu'un devrait partir (general, someone would have) to New York once every other week to check on the progress. I think you would benefit from this," she explains.

I pretend to think about it for a second. There is absolutely no way I'm doing that, it would jeapordize my identity.

"I believe we should find someone else," I offer, "or I know a guy who I believe has some pull that could watch over it and consistently inform me."

"We shall do both, but you SERA en attente, juste au cas où. (WILL be on standby, just in case.)" she declares.

"Yes, madame," I agree.

"I will call Tony Stark and you will talk to your guy and we'll have this sorted by noon. Voulez-vous au moins vous assurer qu'il y parvienne ? (Will you at least make sure it gets there okay?) I'll let you take your friends Juni and William free of cost if you stay there for a weekend and make sure it's fine," she explains.

"I will take you up on that offer if we can stay outside of the Tower or compound," I explain.

"Very well," she accepts, "veuillez en informer immédiatement vos amis et votre contact. (Please inform your friends and your contact immediately)" she orders.

"Yes, madame," I say starting my walk back to my tent to grab my phone.

~~~le group chat ~~~

You
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
IMMA SPAM ALL OF YOU
GET THE FRICK UP
COME ON

Juni 🔫🐞
I'm up

Anthony
Me too

Wilbah 🟤🎸
I'm up, plz make this
quick tho, I'm streaming

Bruce
I'm here

America's Ass?
Me too

Anthony
Wilbur, what's your channel?
I wanna play it

Wilbah 🟤🎸
Wilbur Soot on Twitch

Anthony
Thanks

You
Self promo aside
I am in desperate need of help

Juni 🔫🐞
How did you fuck up
this time?

America's Ass?
Language

Bruce
That's the first time you've
complained about that in this
group chat

You
Not the time
I'm assuming you all
(minus Juni and Will)
work for Stark Industries and I
better not be wrong

Anthony
I do, yeah

Bruce
Technically, I do too

America's Ass?
^^

You
Good, good
Now are any of you really
high up in the company?

Bruce
We all are

You
Good, good
So at my job we found an
odd jar and we are sending it
to SI to get it studied and
I need one of you to give me daily
updates on it or else imma get
fired

Bruce
I'll give you the updates

You
THANSK 🙏🙏
YOU ARE A LIFESAVER

Juni 🔫🐞
Why did you needa wake
the other two of us up?

Wilbah 🟤🎸
Yeah? ^

You
We gonna go to New York
Imma be in Brighton in a few hours
Y'all better be packed and ready to
go, we have a flight to catch

Anthony
Wait will we meet you, finally?

You
Idk prolly not

Anthony
Dam

You
Well you might meet the
other 2 but prolly not me

Anthony
Dam

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
That sounds weird to say but oh well,

I wanna do a ship for this book so what avenger should it be?

Also, should they meet in New York? I feel like that's moving kinda fast but idk

Thanks for everything