Jackbox

Steve and I make it back to the tower.

"Anyone want to play jackbox?" Wilbur asks.

"Ooh, yes!" I immediately agree. Most people follow suit.

"Can I stream it or?" he asks.

"Nope," Fury decides.

"Ooh, Nicky, play it with us!" I ask. He caves in.

"Where's the kid?" I ask Tony.

"Out with friends," he responds.

We struggle to get everyone set up but after we do it's fun. A string of insults is constantly coming from Thor, directed at his phone. Steve is so incredibly innocent somehow. He literally was alive during the Great Depression how is he so innocent? Tony has made it his goal to make everything dirty.

After about an hour, Tony's AI announces someone's arrival with a very, very loud "ELEVATOR."

Me and a few other people were suddenly moved from the couch to the floor. Everyone else is laughing.

"Hey, Mr. Stark," Peter greets. I assume he then sees everyone else. "..and the rest of the Avengers, including Mr. Fury. Oh hi, Y/N. Mr. Stark, sir, I really hope you don't mind that I brought Ned and MJ here."

I look towards the elevator. I see a kid that's practically hyperventilating and another that looks kind of interested.

"Is that Jackbox?" the girl asks.

"Sure is," I answer. "You guys want to join?"

"Wow, I love your accent, Ms. Or Mrs. I don't know. This is awesome. Are you French or British or both? Are you secretly a superhero? Are you the only one with an accent?" the hyperventilating kid rambles.

"Wow, wait a minute," Juni says. "She's not special. There's three of us without an American accent.

"Whoa!" hyperventilating kid says.

"Juni, sit back down," Will tells her. "Now you guys joining or not?"

"HOLY, you're Wilbur Soot!" hyperventilating kid says rather loudly.

"Wait, what?!" Peter says, like the revelation new to him too.

Will looks straight at Steve, "is this what your entire life has been like?"

Bucky laughs, "started with him getting beat up."

"Hey!" Steve asks, offended.

We get them in and start playing again.

"Tony! Stop making everything dirty. There's children here!" I threaten.

"Sorry," he croaks and stops.

Look at the cell

Hey, mate. Wait what?

He's gone

No

Ok that's true but he will be. Check the damn cell

GEEZ! Alright.

"Hey, Nick. Where'd you put Thanos?" I ask.

"Highest security cell," he shrugs.

"Thanks," I say, telling the AI to take me there.

I here footsteps behind me and poof, Steve.

"Alright," I agree with nothing.