Oi

"Hey," he greets me. "I'm writing a story for English. Want to hear my general idea?"

"Of course!" I say, excitedly.

"Will and Juni when hiking when a stranger came up to them and said I have powers. Will and Juni did not believe him so they carried on with their hike. But the stranger was very angry that they did not believe him so he casted a spell on them," Peter excitedly tells me.

"Wilbur and Juni are characters in your story?" I ask.

"Duh," he tells me.

"Sorry," I act offended.

"Oh, Nick wants you in the next meeting," he remembers.

"When is it?" I ask.

"Uh," he checks his phone, "now!"

"Shoot, Pete! We gotta go," I say, dragging him to the elevator.

"Is Mr. Rogers still here?" he asks, looking into the lobby behind him. "Nope."

We make it into the elevator in time. There's a group of kids there.

"Welcome General and Mr. Parker," the AI says, "where to?"

"Wherever Nick wants us," I reply, slightly panting. It selects one of the top floor. The field trip looks at us in awe.

"How are you authorized to go so high?" a child asks. "I mean, I've never seen you guys in the news."

I look at them in confusion. "Authorized?" I mutter.

Luckily, Peter saves the day. "Oh, I'm Tony Stark's personal intern and she's, she's really scary. We kinda let her do what she wants. The least the Avengers can do for kidnapping her multiple times."

Everyone looks at me in awe. The elevator stops on their floor and they get off.

"Authorized?" I ask louder.

"Well, we can't let anyone up, now can we?"  he rhetorically asks.

I just "ah." That sassy little mofo.

We make it to the meeting floor.

"How nice of you, Peter. you finally joined us," Tony remarks.

"Oi," I say, sitting down.

"Stop being so British," Tony complains.

"I will not," I say in my most British voice.

He groans and I laugh.

Nick starts the meeting.

"So, there's this jumbo purple dude. He's collecting all these stones, called infinity stones," he starts explaining. He pulls up a picture of a blue one.

"Oh I have one of those," I point out.

"Which puts you in a lot of danger," Nick remarks. "Now do you remember what we got 9 years ago?"

"It's in England. I need to go back," I say.

"Tony, take your fastest jet and her to England. We need these," Nick demands.

"What are these exactly?" Bucky asks.

"More infinity stones. Now do we want purple dude to kill off Earth?" I sarcastically say.

"My suits the fastest thing I have," Tony points out.

"Well by all means, I can hang on," I tell him. I face Nick again, "we're moving Juni and Will here until it's over. I'm not losing them, it's already been too much people."

"Fair enough," Nick sighs. "I already apologized."

"Yeah, but killing my parents to get me to join your organization? Sorry doesn't cover that," I tell him.

Everyone gasps.

"Long story," we sigh.

"Let's go, Tony," I tell the billionaire, grabbing my mask out of my pocket and leaving the room.