The Article

I made the stone a necklace because I'm a hot ass human being and I could.

I didn't pierce the stone if you are wondering, I kinda put it in a small, bauble like thing and made that into a necklace. While we were shopping for the stuff, Will was telling me his take on the Captain situation.

"He's so into you!" Will says, "if you don't eventually fuck him at least once before either one of you dies, I will, I don't know what I'll do but it won't be good."

"He's not into me," I say, pushing the trolley or cart or whatever. "Or if he was he definitely isn't now because of that outburst."

"Did you see who he hung out with during the war? Agent Peggy Carter of whoever? If anything, he was turned on," Wilbur argued.

"Ugh bleh, I didn't need to know that," I say, going a little faster.

Wilbur tossed a bag of m n m's in to the trolley.

"Me and Juni were watching the whole exchange like when do you think they're gonna kiss," Will says.

"Never, dipshit," I respond.

"Listen man, you're unfortunately my best friend and you have had literally no action since that George guy in college," Will explains. "You can literally pull the Avengers. Pick one of them."

"Nah," I say. "Besides Iron Man wasn't into me."

"Juni hacked the cameras and we literally saw him check you out like 20 times in the literal 2 minutes you were in his vicinity," Wilbur spills.

"Mm, I guess I need to be better at noticing my surroundings," I shrug.

The lady down the aisle sees us bickering over which type of crisps to get and tells us, "Ah, young love. I remember meeting my husband when I was your age. You guys look like the perfect couple."

"Thank you!" I say, grabbing Will's arm and dragging him down the aisle.

"We aren't dating?" Will asks hoping for clarification.

"Just like in secondary school, people will see a man and a woman hanging out and will automatically assume they're dating. It's better to just be like thanks and move on," I explain.

"True, so you remember how I was on my phone this morning?" he asks.

"Yeah, why?" I also ask.

"I found this article. I'll text it to you but you need to check it out once you get to the car," he tells me.

Stuff bought and brought to the car, we started driving and I checked my phone to read the article.

Captain America and his super secret girlfriend had a public argument at the airport

By: Reporter Name
Here the hero is seen watching his (ex?) girlfriend leave. Their argument was too far away for anybody to understand what was said but it ended in his girlfriend stomping away with her two friends, one recognized as Dreamsmp Minecraft YouTuber Wilbur Soot. The identity of the girl is still unknown. All we have to say is, the Captain has done an excellent job keeping his lover a secret. We have contacted Mr. Tony Stark and have scheduled an interview with as many people as we can get about it.

See more articles:
Does honey improve your life span?
New Discovery by Dr. Bruce Banner
Streamer Dream breaks Twitch

Wilbur looking over my shoulder says, "Look, that boy is so in love with you, you can see it in his eyes."

"He looks worried and a bit dead inside," I tell him.

"He's worried about you," Will tells me.

"Let's not talk about that but instead can we talk about how the entirety of the internet is thinking that I'm dating Captain America?" I start worrying.

"Holy crap, yeah!" Will says, finally catching on.