I Unlock Some of My Tragic Backstory ™

Back at the Quinjet, alien carcass included, I went straight to Fury.

"Colonel!" I shout, after immediately walking through the doors.

The rest of the Avengers are gathered around the table behind him. I assume he gulps but I don't know, I just saw his back. "General," he speaks, turning around.

The Avengers look so confused.

"Meet me in a separate room. One these dipshits can't access anything in. We need to talk," I demand.

"'course," he responds.

He starts walking away, and I start following him. "Cap, you can come if you want to. I honestly don't give a shit," I pause, turning around for a second and glaring at him.

He quickly follows me and Fury.

"WHAT THE FUCK, NICK!" I yell as soon as the dorr closes, ripping of my mask.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Fury replies. Cap is awkwardly standing there, looking between us.

"Kidnapping me?" I ask, angrily.

"It was the only way. You wouldn't have come otherwise," Fury tries to justify.

"And I have a damn good reason for that," I yell.

"Listen, Y/N, that was 8 years ago," he begs. "Please!"

"So what if it was 8 years ago? That super secret boy band of yours got my parents killed, I had to move countries, get a new job, and explain almost nothing to anybody," I yell, walking towards him. "I had to suffer alone because of you're little plan with the space girl."

He stays silent, good call. Cap has not moved a muscle this entire time. I plop down in Fury's chair and cross my arms.

Minutes upon minutes of silence go by.

"Y/N?" Cap asks, slowly approaching me. It's almost like he thinks I'm a wild animal. "Hey, it's going to be okay," he says, trying to approach me.

"Fuck off, Steve. 'America's Man With a Plan', it's little golden boy, can't fix everything,* I retort.

"I'm not trying to fix anything," he defends himself.

"Then why are you treating me like an animal?" I yell.

I stomp out of the room. I look at the map and see where we are over. Fury and Steve still have not left the room.

I see that we're over England, grab a parachute, and jump. I land in some random town and make my way over to the train station. I'm heading straight to Brighton.

Natasha's POV
Verdict fucking casually parachutes out of the plane. Fury and Steve finally leave the room, both look extremely scared.

What the hell just happened?