🎶FoR thE FirST TiMe in FOrEveR🎶

Lo and behold, Cap actually asked me out. Literally later in the day, after the conversation with Tony.

Out we went to this cute old style diner.

"Get what you want. It's Tony's money anyway," he say, after we get the menus.

"Ooh, milkshakes," I say, after looking down for literally 2 seconds.

He laughs. "Ay! Don't judge the milkshake. I'm making you get one now," I say, a little louder than usual.

"Oh no, the torture," he says, sarcastically.

Shit, I realize, I feel for AND corrupted Captain America.

"Can you order?" I ask, still reading the menu.

"Why?" he wonders.

"Well, people are oh so great and often charge people with foreign accents more because they assume they don't know how money here works. And I have a foreign accent," I explain.

"People do that?!" he exclaims.

"Yeah, I get charged more in England due to my somewhat French accent and I get charged more in France because of my somewhat British accent," I explain even more. "Now in America because I have two-ish foreign accents they'll really upcharge me. Albeit you being here does mean there's a chance they won't do it but who honestly knows."

"Ah," he agrees.

"Fun date convo, huh?" I joke.

"Absolutely," he laughs.

We order burgers and fries and milkshakes. American food at it's finest.

"So.." I say, hoping to start a conversation.

"Who's your favorite Disney princess?" he asks. "This is very important. It will decide whether or not I will still talk to you."

"Mulan. She's a badass," I answer after some time.

"Good choice, good choice," he agrees.

"I would not take you to be a Disney fan," I point out.

"Me and Bucky saw the first few in theaters when it came out. When we came out of the ice and found out there was more, oh boy," he explains.

"What are you? 90?" I say without thinking.

He goes quiet and just stares at me. I realize.

"Ope," I mutter. He laughs at me.

"You know there's a thing called Disneyworld where you can meet the characters and go on rides inspired by them?" I ask.

He looks like his whole world changed. "What?!" he says in a way that can only be described as giddily.

"Yeah, I think there's like 12 different parks or something," I add.

"No way!" he says, super excitedly. "Imma get Tony to let me go."

"Nice," I reply.

We get food.

"Have you ever been to the Disney parks?" he asks, and excitement clear.

"I've gone to the one in France," I tell him.

"What was it like?" he says intently.

"Well, I went with Juni and Will a while back. I think I have pictures on my phone," I say pulling it out. I find the pictures and show him. His face lights up so much, it's cute.

"What did you do?" he asks.

"Walked around, rode the rides, met the princesses and villains and sidekicks and ate food," I explain.

"Did you go to the other parks?" he wonders.

"Me and Wilbur went to Disneyworld, Florida three years ago. He got banned," I answer.

"How?" he replies, confusion etched on his face.

"Long story, I'll explain it to you later," I explain.

"You better," he threatens.

An old lady comes up to us and does the whole you guys are such a cut couple, I remember when I was your age thing. I just thanked her and she walks away.

"On the topic of couples," I ask, seriously, "are we a thing?"

"I'd love to be," he smiles.

"Very well, boyfriend," I joke.

"Thank you, girlfriend," he jokes back. We finish our food and make it back to the tower.

"Boo-yah!" I shout once I make it inside.

A few people turn and look at me in confusion.

"I went outside without getting kidnapped for the first time in a while," I halfheartedly explain. More people turn around in concern.

"I just- hey, Peter," I greet the teenager.