Juni's Brain Has A Name

Imma be totally honest with you all, I fell asleep. Juni did too. Will? Man idk about Will.
Halfway through the flight he reached over shook me awake.

"Y/N!" he says, panicking.

"What?!" I say, slightly more alert.

"I forgot the robot baby!" he says, rolling his eyes and then immediately going back to his book?.

"Shut up!" I say, reaching over Juni and smacking him in the back of the head.

"Hey, hey, I have a joke," he says, bargaining.

"Okay, fine what is it?" I ask, reluctantly.

"Jenny walked into the store. What did she buy?" he asks.

I sigh, "what's the answer?"

"I don't know, ask Jenny," he says, shrugging.

"Ask me what? Who's talking about me?" a lady, says a couple rows back.

Me and Will just look at each other and then look our own ways. I, somehow, miraculously, go back to sleep.

I wanna say maybe 30 mins later, Will reaches over Juni again to wake me up.

"What?" I whisper-shout.

"Paddy cake?" he asks, innocently holding his hand out.

I shrug and do a few rounds with him. Luckily Juni is slouched over in her chair, and somehow she sleeps through the entire dealio. I wanna be like her.

"You think Juni would code a mod for me? I wanna do a video," he asks.

"I don't know ask her," I shrug.

He lifts up his hands to wake her up, and I immediately shove them back down.

"Later," I say, glaring into his soul.

"Yes, later," he says, weakly.

Now, you may be asking, why are you guys tired? It's 4 PM. Well, none of us have a functioning sleep schedule. Mine's the closest, and even it's pretty bad.

Anyways, Will does whatever Will does, and I go back to sleep.

Surprise, surprise he wakes me up, AGAIN.

"What?!" I say, obviously angry.

"Koi are the hottest fish," he replies, with a goofy grin on his face.

"Why, just why?" I plead.

"You chose to be my friend, deal with the consequences," he reasons.

I sigh and don't fall asleep again. Guess my luck ran out.

Juni of course, oblivious to all of Will's chaos, wakes up and ubruptly says, "Green tea is the best tea and I will take zero criticism, thank you."

I, of course, have the appropriate response of groaning and smacking my head down on the tray table.

"Jeez, what happened to her?" Juni asks, shrugging.

"I don't know, man," Wilbur says.

"Fuck you both," I reply.

"Language," a lady behind us warns.

We all sigh.

We start making plans on what to do.

"When we get there it'll be about dinner, so we should eat immediately," I explain.

"This is why you're smarter than me," Will says.

"Compliments aren't good if you're putting yourself down," Juni explains.

"Since when did you become a mental health influencer?" Wilbur retorts.

"I don't know, Jesse told me to say that," they explain.

Me and Will kind of look at each other.

Juni then realizes what they said and quickly fixes it, "my brain, my brain told me to say that. Who the frick frack tic tac is Jesse?"

"Your brain, obviously," I say.

"My brain has named itself," they sigh.

We manage to spend the next hour of the flight talking about Logan Lerman. That dude had a COVID glowup for sure.

The plane eventually lands and we get off that cramped thing, finally!!