6 FRICKEN NEWSPAPERS (thanks Will)

We got churros.

They were worth the journey.

This is what happened in the way there.

Wilbur having to use the restroom in a liquor store literally bought like 6 newspapers on the walk over there. I mean, he bought us a bag of Skittles too, but still.

Juni and Will saw the line at the churro place and told me to go ahead and grab a spot cuz they saw something they wanted to look at and I didn't.

This of course means, I was in charge of all the newspapers.

All fucking 6 of them. This was my downfall.

Wilbur and Juni are idk where. That's great. I was walking backwards to just quickly like see where they are going to go.

I walked into a hot stranger and dropped all the fricken newspapers everywhere. They also seemed strong because they knocked me over too.

"Oh, sorry," they said. That voice! Oh my gods! "Here let me help pick up your," they paused, looking at the mess. "Newspapers?"

I get the confusion. If I knocked down a stranger that was carrying 6 fucking newspapers, I wouldn't know how to react either.

"Oh don't worry about it," I said, in my best American accent looking around. I start to grab a few of the papers. He bends down and I look at his face.

DAM. HES LIKE HOT HOT.

I start panicking as one does when in semi close contact with a hot person. He hands me the two he picked up.

"Here you are. And by the way, you're American accent is shit," he tells me.

"Gee thanks," I say, in my normal accent.

He looks like he's going to respond but gets cut off by a call.

"Hey Happy," he answers.

"THOR DID WHAT TO MY MICROWAVE?" he shouts running off into the distance. Disappearing just like my friends and will to live did.

That got dark. Anyways, I got in the line with no other problems.

Two people came laughing up behind me, they looked familiar but I brushed it off.

"So yeah, I recommended them this churro stand," the dude says.

"Cool," the girl says, definitely thinking it was not cool.

Luckily, and I mean, luckily Wilbur and Juni came back.

"Here's your fucking newspapers," I said, shoving them at his chest.

"Wow, why so aggressive?" he asked, obviously worried for his life.

"Why did you buy six?" I retorted.

"I bought Skittles too," he remembered.

"Skittles don't cut it for what I just went through," I yelled, kind of loud.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry," Wilbur kept repeating, fear clear in his eyes.

Juni was just looking between the two of us like this was the most interesting thing she all day.

"Uhm, excuse me, what exactly are you arguing over? You're in public, we all deserve to know," he asked, defensively.

Great, another hot dude. I just glare at him and he puts his hands up and backs up slightly. "Sorry for asking," he said, getting me to look away.

His redhead friend high-fived me. "Nice," she complimented.

That is of course when Juni decided to talk. "We can get churros now," she commented.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" I yelled.

Will moves slightly away from me.

The entire walk back to the hotel was Juni simping over the redhead, me madly eating my churro and Will cowering in fear of me walking slightly behind us. All in all, it was not even 10 AM yet.