Disappearing

As my spell overrun Voldemorts, I watched as he desiderated in front of my very eyes. The moment he disappeared, it felt as if a weight had finally lifted from my shoulders and yet, it was replaced by intense grief and guilt for those that lost their lives to help me win this war. The last members of my family are all gone and yet, here I am... Someone who has avoided death on numerous occasions, I should be grateful but all I wanted was to be with my parents, Sirius and Remus again.

"Lillianna, you did it!" The familiar voice of my best friend, Hermione, snapped me out of my thoughts. My vision was lost due to the large amount of hair that was suddenly on my face, along with her arms that wrapped around me tightly, making me wince from the injuries I had picked up.

"We did it" I responded as she pulled away, her smile bright and yet, I couldn't find it in me to have one as genuine as hers.

"Raven, mate, you did good," Ron said from beside her, his smile small but comforting. I nodded with a smile of my own before peeling myself off the ground, despite the aching in my body protesting. Despite the slight comfort coming from my friend's words, the need to escape began to increase and all I wanted is to hibernate in Grimmauld place and never leave.

"I-I need to go" I hissed through the pain that shot through my legs, the blood loss causing me to sway as I grew lightheaded.

"Go where?" Hermione asked with a frown, snuggling into Ron's side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I blink away the blurriness and look around, noticing the survivors chatting away happily.

Don't get me wrong, their happiness is completely understandable and justified but seeing their happy faces didn't feel right. I was relieved that Tom was finally dead but it felt as if everyone was forgetting the people that lost their lives.

"I can't be here, I'm sorry-"

"What are you talking about? You can't just leave" She snapped angrily with her arms crossed over her chest. I furrowed my eyebrows at her tone and I instantly become tense and shielded. I am used to her bossy and stubborn personality but never had she snapped so quickly before, especially when I was the one she was doing it to. I couldn't help but feel angry but instead of giving her the satisfaction of arguing, I take a deep breath to calm down.

"Can't I?" I challenged with a raised eyebrow, our clear tension gaining a few watchers from those who were scattered around the courtyard.

"No! You need to stay here until we leave for the burrow, that's where we're going to stay" She argued, her face red with frustration, most likely from the lack of care I was giving her. I hummed in acknowledgement and ran my fingers through my matted hair.

"I'm not going to the burrow" I respond with a careless shrug, gaining confused expressions from Ron and Ginny, who arrived only a few moments ago.

"Of course you are, you need us" Ginny interrupted as she crossed her arms over her chest, a smile on her face that seemed somewhat smug. I couldn't help the laughter that escaped my lips, though it sounded more forced than anything.

"Is that so?" They nodded in response but seemed uneasy by the smirk that appeared on my face. I look around and stop three figures that caused my heart to melt, the three people who never gave up on me, even when everyone else did.

"Are you okay, little sister?" George asked with a frown, glancing at his two siblings and Hermione with a disapproving look. For the first time since defeating Tom, a genuine smile was on my face. I walked toward him and immediately wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Georgie" I sobbed as his hold around me tightened, his cheek laid on the top of my head.

"Now now, little sister, you have nothing to apologise for" He reassured and yet, the guilt of losing Fred, the boy I had always seen as another big brother, ate me up inside. I shake my head and continue to sob.