Returning home

For the next four months, they travelled across the US to find different packs and whilst some refused to be changed, the majority of the werewolves they came across were more than thrilled to finally have the choice of whether they had to change on the full moon or not. The Werewolves in the magical world had been one of the first to seek change, and though they had to lose their magic in doing so, they were more than willing so they didn't have to suffer.

Throughout their trip, Raven made sure both Bonnie and Caroline were homeschooled but also taught how to defend themselves, and in Bonnie's case, taught the different types of spells and the art of potion making. They had often visited the magical world in England and much to Raven's amusement and her mate's displeasure, the two girls had bonded immensely with Draco and Blaise. Surprisingly, her mates had become extremely protective of the younger girls and though it was Raven and George who had a parental bond with Bonnie, Niklaus, Kol, Elijah and Damon all saw her as their own.

Finn had stayed with the group for the first few months before, with the help of Raven, managed to track down his ex-lover, Sage. The reunion was emotional and heartwarming, and they both decided to travel the world together.

Whilst in England, they had all visited Hogwarts on numerous occasions to help Minerva with certain tasks to improve the school and whilst doing so, Stefan had grown extremely close to none other than Luna, who he found to be angelically beautiful and mysterious. Luna instantly accepted his past and struggles and they were often found enjoying the forbidden forest and the magical creatures that resided within. Stefan no longer struggled with his thirst for blood and due to Luna's love for all animals, he stayed well clear of his previous diet. 

Throughout their time on the road, Fred and Rebekah had connected for many reasons. It was a shock to the red-haired wizard when the blonde had managed to prank him with one of the Weasley products, and since that moment the two teamed up to create chaos wherever they went. This led to the two developing feelings for one another and despite being threatened by the Mikaelson brothers, Fred continued to pursue Rebekah and it wasn't long until they started a relationship.

Tyler had yet to trigger his werewolf curse and hadn't any plans to do so but knew, that if the time came then Nik would happily turn him into a hybrid before he had to experience the pain of turning on a full moon. Jeremy, who had decided to stay in Mystic Falls had kept the group notified of anything that may have occurred in the small town but luckily, his only complaint was that Elena would constantly moan about Bonnie and Caroline taking time away from high school to travel, assuming that they had planned to do so alone and without her.

As for Raven's relationship with her mates, she had finally completed the bond with all five and with the help of Mortem, they discovered the abilities they received once doing so. George was able to communicate and heal animals of all sorts, whether that be magical creatures or muggle animals. Niklaus was able to sense and attract werewolves to him and gain their utmost loyalty. Elijah had gained the ability to make unbreakable contracts with a simple handshake, and if broken then the person either loses their supernatural ability (if having one), loses their magic or for muggles, they'd simply grow ill and die. Kol had regained his magic but due to being bonded with a core witch, he had developed a magical core of his own and was extremely powerful. Damon's ability was his enhanced senses, meaning he was more powerful than normal vampires and was completely immune to any harmful spells and potions.

Their relationship with one another had grown extremely tight and they all seemed to work and live perfectly with one another, all bonding over their shared love of Raven. There had, of course, been quite a few arguments and even physical fights but were often scolded by their witch, which always left them feeling guilty and ashamed of their behaviour.