Revealing all

For someone so carefree and kind, people would think that Raven Potter-Black has lived a normal and loving life, and had a childhood that was envied. Of course, only those closest to her knew the truth and unfortunately, due to her abusive past, trust is something that doesn't come easy for her. However, there was something about the Salvator brothers that relaxed her, Damon being her mate was, of course, a benefit and knew he would never betray her. Stefan reminded her a lot of Adrian Pucey, who was a few years older than her, was a Slytherin and was one of the most hilarious but intellectual people she has ever met. Despite being in rival houses, he never once cared about the unfortunate title that was placed upon her, instead, he saw her for who she was and that's all she ever wanted.

"So, to clarify... You're a core witch, correct?" Stefan asked as he sipped some whiskey.

"I am and Georgie is a core wizard but our kind overall, are referred to as wixens"

So... Questions?"

"How about you tell us about your lives and then we'll ask any questions from there" Damon suggested as he looked at Raven, who smiled brightly at him and much to his surprise, it made him rather flustered.

"Handsome and smart" She purred, catching the brothers off guard before they look over at George nervously, wondering how her boyfriend would react to her obvious flirtatiousness. They were surprised to find his shoulders shaking as he hid his laughter behind his hand.

"Sorry, go ahead baby," George said as he tried to calm himself down, the expression on the brother's faces was all too much for him and he had to hold back on looking at them, knowing another round of laughter will appear.

So, both Raven and George dived into the story of their lives, focussing more on Raven's as she's had a more complicated and hard life. The Salvator brothers were shocked and mortified as they listened intensely, both wondering how Raven was even alive at this point and how she could be such a warm and smiley person. They both felt their hearts break as George told them of his twin brother's death, they couldn't help but feel grateful that they still have each other, despite the Conflict and death threats they've done to one another in the past.

"You shouldn't worry, I'm the most powerful being in this world," She said softly as she saw the distress on the two vampire's faces.

"How do you mean?" Stefan asked with a confused frown, glancing at his brother who was equally as baffled as he was.

"I'm the mistress of death, I literally cannot be killed" Silence filled the room, and the Salvator brothers were left utterly speechless. Damon was filled with an immense rush of hope and happiness, knowing that he wouldn't have to watch the new beauty in his life, grow old and die or get some human illness and suffering. Stefan was shocked but also felt a lot of relief, despite only knowing the couple for a short while, he had grown to feel fond of them and wouldn't want to one day grieve their loss. Then, a thought came to him that made his heart sink...

"Wait, so you're immortal but George isn't?" Damon's head snapped towards the couple with wide eyes, George simply shrugged his shoulders whilst Raven had a knowing smile on her face, one that told them that she had a plan.

"I have five mates Stefan, from what Death had told me... Once we complete the mate bond, they will all have some sort of connection to that part of my magic-"

"Meaning, they will be unkillable" Damon whispered to himself, a tone of awe and disbelief. Raven clicked her finger and pointed towards the oldest vampire with a wide smile.

"Ding Ding Ding, ten points to the hotty" Once again, her words and flirtatious personality caused his dead heart to flutter and his cheeks to become rosy.

"I'm assuming George is one of your mates?"

"Yep and I found the second," She said giddily, jumping up and down on her seat a little which amused the three males, not seeing this childish side of her much.

"Really? Who is it?" This time, it was Raven who became flustered and much to their shock, she became shy. She looked over at George with puppy dog eyes, making him chuckle as he grabbed her hand to place a kiss on her knuckles.

"Turns out, it's Damon"

"What!?" The brothers shouted in unison, their eyes widened in shock. As if it was an instinct, she lowered herself in her seat and made herself as soon as possible. George noticed his mate's behaviour and automatically wrapped his arms around her and placed her on his lap where she instantly relaxed.

"OI! Stop with the shouting" He hissed which caught their attention, they noticed Raven's vulnerable behaviour and instantly felt bad for their outburst. Stefan pushed his brother towards the couple and hesitantly, Damon knelt in front of them and grabbed her small hands in his large ones.

"Raven, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to shout... I was just surprised" He said softly as he rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand in comfort. She peeled her head away from Georges' chest and his heart clenched at the teared-filled eyes that stared back at him.

"You're not angry, are you?" Her tone was pleading and scared. George knew that one of her fears would be, being rejected by one or more of her mates which would make her feel as if a part of her was missing.

"Fuck no! I'm so happy, I just can't believe that I'm lucky enough to be mated to you" His words seemed to bring another wave of tears to flow down her face, and Damon's eyes widened in panic but relaxed slightly when George chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"It's okay, she cries when she's happy too" This earned chuckles from all three men but as Raven swatted Georges's arm, an adorable pout formed on his face.

They spent the rest of the day getting to know one another, especially Raven and Damon, who seemed to be bonding and teasing one another more than the other two expected. At one point, Stefan became slightly uncomfortable when his brother grew somewhat possessive and aroused at the fact that the core witch had his name branded on her wrist, though George completely understood what Damon was feeling because he felt the same way when his name appeared also.

It wasn't until later that evening that the Vampires left, all feeling happy and satisfied with the outcome of the day.