The return of Fred Weasley

The thought of Fred returning brought an overwhelming amount of joy to George and Raven, Damon was happy for them both and couldn't wait to meet the man who was spoken so highly of by his mate and his new... Friend?. Death had asked them to give him some time, a few hours at most and the trio took that opportunity to go to the grill. Surprisingly, Stefan was already there with none other than Bonnie and much to Raven's delight, they seemed to be getting on well.

"How was school, children?" George teased as he sat beside Stefan, along with Damon whilst Raven took the seat beside Bonnie, whose face brightened the moment she laid eyes on the magical couple.

"I'm literally over a hundred years older than you" Stefan chuckled, smacking George's hand away when he tried to grab a few fries from the vampire's plate.

"And yet, I'm more devilishly handsome" George responded with a confident smirk, making Stefan chuckle with a fond eye roll whilst Bonnie giggled, gaining George's attention.

"Ah, there's our favourite little witch. How was school sweetie?" Both George and Raven had developed somewhat of a parental protectiveness for the Bennet witch and due to them being quite a bit older than her, they hoped to fill in that voice that she no longer has.

"It was fine, the new teacher Alaric was decent enough" She responded with a shrug, though they could all see the fondness in her eyes as she looked between Raven and George. Raven smiled at the young witch and placed a kiss on her temple, Bonnie subconsciously leant into the affection which earned soft smiles from the other three at the table. (George is technically 31 but had now stopped aching)

"So, where's Elena? I thought she'd be here too?" Raven asked Stefan with a frown, worried that his absence would cause more conflict in their relationship than it already has. Stefan sighed and ran his hands over his face, showing a clear sign that he was either emotionally exhausted or rather frustrated.

"She is probably at home, we had a little disagreement-"

"It wasn't a disagreement Stefan, she accused you of cheating and fraternising with the so-called enemy" Bonnie hissed, clearly feeling annoyance towards her best friend. This earned confused looks from George and Raven, both now noticing that Damon had wandered off to the bar where he seemed to be in a conversation with none other than the new teacher.

"Cheating? With who? And please don't tell me that she thinks we're the enemy?" George questioned in disbelief, glancing at his mate who was looking at Stefan with a worried frown, seeing that the arguments have been taking a toll on the vampire.

"She thinks I'm sleeping with Raven behind her back and yes, George, she thinks you are both some sort of ploy to drive us away, for you to kill her" This was met with complete silence, they were both completely flabbergasted by the accusations, especially Raven who would never be with anyone except her mates.

"Has she lost her fucking mind?" Raven sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, feeling frustrated that her platonic friendship with Stefan was being thrown back in his face by none other than the woman he loves. Sure, she wasn't aware of the fact that the men she is with, are quite literally her soul mates but it still frustrated her that Elena couldn't see the genuine friendship they had and the clear love she felt for both Damon and George.

"She stormed off after Caroline and I put her in her place, she accused us of betraying her" Bonnie rolled her eyes before shoving a fry into her mouth, chewing aggressively with a deep frown. George let out a sigh and grabbed her hand from across the table whilst I did the same with the other. Bonnie smiled appreciatively and gave their hands a little squeeze, it was clear that their gesture brought immense comfort to the young witch.