Jeremy Gilbert

It was around mid-day when Raven and Bonnie found Jeremy at the Grill for his shift. The two witches took a seat at one of the tables in his section and waited patiently until he arrived, talking about everything and anything until then.

"The parties in Gryffindor were wild, I remember one time I was dancing with my friend Ginny and her brother, Ron, was so drunk that he stumbled in the middle of the dance floor and puked all over her shoes. He got hexed pretty bad afterwards" Raven laughed, making her daughter giggle in her hand until her eyes landed on an approaching figure, making her sit up straighter.

"Hey girls, what can I get you?" Jeremy asked with a kind smile, a notepad in hand.

"Can we get some chocolate milkshakes and burgers and fries, please? Also, we really need to talk to you" Jeremy looked at Bonnie with a confused frown for a moment before shrugging and nodding his head, telling them his shift was to end in half an hour.

The time went by rather quickly and the two witches found themselves sitting with the youngest Gilbert, a soundproof bubble around them to stop anyone from hearing.

"What's going on guys?" He asks cautiously, eyeing the two females who held serious expressions on their faces.

"Well, you may know that Stefan and Elena aren't in the best place right now. She has caused a lot of problems for my family-" Jeremy cut off Bonnie with confusion.

"Your family? I don't understand"

"Well, you know I am a witch but a different kind, more powerful than those like Bon. We are what you call core witches and wizards, we don't rely on our ancestors or the earth for our magic but we are born with our very own magical core. My people have something called soulmate bonds and I happen to have a few. Damon is one, along with George Weasley and two of the Mikaelson brothers, Niklaus and Elijah, though I'm still waiting for one more to complete our group. Anyway, Stefan has been spending a lot of time with me and I've been explaining a lot about my people, and it seems Elena has some sort of grudge against me because she thinks Stefan wants to be with me instead. It isn't true, he's like an older brother to me. Your sister has been causing a lot of problems and the last thing we want is for her to go around telling people about the vampires in this town because of her break up with Stefan-"

"Do you think she would do that?" Jeremy questioned in worry as he leaned forward, his arms resting on the table.

"Yes. Elena has always been someone who got whatever she wanted and we both know she can be quite manipulative and petty when she doesn't get her way" Jeremy sighed and nodded his head, his eyes filled with pain from previous memories. His parents loved them both but he always felt that they chose Elena over him in everything, she was the angel who could do no wrong whereas he seemed to be the disappointment in the Gilbert household.

"I'm not sure if you are aware of her place in the supernatural world" Jeremy looked up at the raven-haired witch with a confused frown, shaking his head indicating he had no clue what they were talking about. Raven let out a frustrated sigh, hating that the poor boy was in the dark when he could be in danger due to his older sister's status as a doppelganger.

"Elena is a Doppelganger, meaning she could be in danger because the supernatural world would seek her out in hopes to get on Niks good side. You see, he is a hybrid, a mixture of a vampire and a wolf, and he was planning on doing a ritual to unlock his wolf side which was locked away by his mother when he first turned. Elena was to be sacrificed in that ritual because her blood would be a key ingredient, however, I brought him and the rest of our pack to the wizarding world in England and managed to get it unleashed for him without causing harm to your sister" Raven noticed how Jeremy's eyes filled up with appreciation and hope, making her smile.