How deep does hatred run?

They all decided to return to their homes once they arrived back at Mystical Falls, agreeing to meet back up at the grill for dinner that evening. Raven noticed her mates, minus Damon who had returned to the boarding house, and Kol who was still grinning widely from the interaction they had in the car, were extremely clingy with her and she realised just how much they were affected by her and Kol's stunt.

"What's the matter with you lot?" She questioned teasingly as she ran her fingers through George's hair. He was laying his head on her shoulder whilst Elijah was settled between her legs and Nik was nuzzling into her stomach. Kol was sat in the armchair, watching the interaction in amusement.

"Need attention" George mumbled, placing a few kisses on her shoulder whilst Elijah and Niklaus grunted in agreement, making her sigh fondly at their behaviour.

"I'll give you all the attention you need, my darling mates" She purred out and in sync, they nuzzled closer to her.

From the armchair, Kol is now seen with a pout on his face. "What about me?" He whined and they all turned to look at him with looks of disbelief.

"I just rode your cock, Kol" Raven giggled, not noticing the heated looks now aimed at her from all four of her mates.

"Mum! Dad!" A panicked voice echoed through the manor, making them all sit straight as the rapid footsteps approached. Bonnie arrived in the family room, tears pouring down her face with Fred following close behind her, a mixture of anger and concern written on his face.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" Raven asked as she lightly pushed her mates off and stood up, along with the others. Bonnie ran into her arms, sobbing into her chest and Raven exchanged worried glances with those around her.

"sweet girl, you need to tell us what's wrong" George cooed softly, running his hand up and down her back soothingly.

"E-Elena started a rumour s-saying that I slept with S-Stefan, that's why they broke up. Now I'm getting messages from P-People calling me a S-Slut" Raven tightened her hold on her daughter in both comfort and anger, she looked over Bonnie's shoulder and saw how angry her mates and Fred were.

"Don't worry, little witch. It will be dealt with" George stated softly, placing a kiss on Bonnie's forehead when she pulled away from her mother's embrace. Bonnie sniffed and wiped away her tears, nodding at her father and nuzzling into his chest.

"Why don't you help me find some vehicles" They all looked at Raven in confusion, not knowing what she could want with vehicles when she was able to pop away in a blink of an eye.

"What could you possibly want with a muggle vehicle" Fred questioned his future sister-in-law with a raised brow and his arms crossed over his chest.

"I want to charm them, of course" She rolled her eyes and scoffed as she nudged Bonnie, pointing towards the group as if to say 'Can you believe their stupidity' which made the younger witch giggle.

"You want to...charm a vehicle?" Elijah asked cautiously as he saw the huge grins on the twins' faces.

"Our dad had a flying car once, it was able to turn invisible too" The vampires and Bonnie stared wide-eyed at the trio, who seemed to be beaming with excitement.

"Raven?" A voice called out followed by the front door slamming shut. Raven sighed and everyone followed her out into the entrance hall where Jeremy and Tyler were whispering frantically with one another.

"Boys?" Their heads snapped up and Jeremy sheepishly waved his hand at the intimidating group whilst Tyler smiled somewhat strained.

"What happened now?" Kol groaned, running his hands down his face.