Trip to the ministry

Hey everyone, it's been a little while since I've updated and I'm really sorry. This will be a short chapter and I'll hopefully find more inspiration to update more. Thank you for all your support!!! I'm so fucking grateful!

It was decided that the first place they'd go to start creating Nik's hybrids would be Britain, the magical world to be specific. Raven knew the struggles the werewolves in the wizarding world had, having seen her uncle Remus go through it quite a lot during their time together, and she wanted nothing more to allow them to be free of the full moon.

When you involved the magical world in your plans, things were never as straightforward as you would have liked and would have to go through the Ministry of Magic to notify them of such plans. So, it was decided that Raven along with the twins, Niklaus, Bonnie and Kol would attend the meeting with Kingsley and the head of the department for the regulation and control of magical creatures, Linsey Púket.

"How are we getting there?" Kol asked with an excited gleam in his eyes.

"Portkey" Raven and the twins responded in unison as Raven accioed the rope to them. "Hold onto this and don't let get until I say" She demanded softly, narrowing her eyes at her mischievous vampire who smiled innocently.

"Idiot" Nik grumbled with a shake of his head at his brother's antics. Truth be told, he was feeling extremely nervous about their meeting, no matter how many times Raven reassured him that things would go well.

"Ready? Good. 3...2...1, activate"

Ministry of Magic, Whitehall, London.

The group of five landed at the large Portkey Arena where many people were located, either arriving at or departing from the Ministry. A rather round man with thinning hair and a large moustache approached, eyeing Nikkaus and Kol with caution before noticing the other three. His eyes bulged out at the sight of Raven, who was watching the man with a raised eyebrow.

"My Lady, welcome to the Ministry of Magic" He bowed and Raven lowered her head slightly with a warm smile, a small word of appreciation leaving her lips.

"Would you like someone to escort you?" He questioned as he took the roped portkey from her hands.

"No thank you, I'm sure we will find our way. Have a good day" She grabbed onto Kol's hand, knowing that somehow the man would cause some trouble if left unattended, and gestured for the others to follow.

Their journey to the Minister's office was short but a little chaotic, especially as they had been stopped many times for things such as autographs or pictures. Thankfully, the guards around the ministry saw the commotion and surrounded the small group, making it easier for them to walk through the ministry without trouble. They made it to Kingsley's office a little while later, Raven turned to her mates and brother in all but blood with a stern expression.

"This is extremely important, I'll do the talking unless you are asked a question directly. Do you understand?" She ignored the amused but heated looks from her three mates and when receiving confirmed nods, she turned to knock on the door only to find Kingsley leaning against the doorframe with a smile on his face.

"Hello Raven, it's about time you showed up" He teased, making her roll her eyes before she was pulled into a hug by the wizard, both ignoring the warning growls from her two supernatural mates.

"Come on in. Everyone, this is Linsey Púket and she'll be here to listen and give advice if needed" The group of five shook hands with the woman whose eyes flicked between each of them with a curious expression.

"What is it we can do for you, Lady Potter-Black" Linsy questioned as she pulled out a notepad, quill and Ink.

"I'm not sure you're awake on who my mates are, Mrs Púket-"

"Well, I had suspected that those two-" she Pointed towards Kol and Nik. "Were your mates due to the growling when you embraced the minister, that also means that they are creatures of some sort. Am I correct?" They all nodded and she let out a small hum, looked down and started to write in her notebook.

"What are they, may I ask?"

"They are the original vampires, the Mikaelsons were the first vampires to ever be created but in doing so, had also made Niklaus a Hybrid" The two Ministry officials' eyebrows shot up in shock, and they looked at Niklaus in curiosity and a little wearily. This didn't bother Niklaus, since he had been alive for a long time and had seen much worse from someone before but the cautiousness in their eyes did make Raven tense.

"He is part werewolf, part vampire also known as the original Hybrid. The magical laws are more accepting of werewolves now and whilst that may be so, the wolfbane potion is extremely expensive and is unlikely to be purchased due to its price and unemployed wolves. My mate can change werewolves into Hybrids, making them free from the full moon and if they choose, they no longer need to turn" Kingsley seemed to consider the offer whilst Linsy Púket looked more than cautious.

"Then they'll be even more dangerous. They'll be part vampires and could cause a lot of harm to our world"

"We will only be offering this to those without any sort of criminal past and, as their new Alpha, Niklaus can order them not to harm those unless completely necessary. There's a high chance that they'd not keep their magic, Mrs Púket and whilst I understand your hesitancy, this will finally let them live in peace" The woman remained weary but they could see that she was indeed thinking it over which was a good sign for Niklaus.

"From what I understand and have researched, for them to be fully submissive, their Alpha either needs to turn them with complete consent or they need to be beaten to submission. Of course, I recommend the first as you do not want to lead a pack based on fear rather than respect" Niklaus thought the man's suggestion was rather reasonable and truth be told, Niklaus had spent the majority of his supernatural life inflicting fear into others, and if he was to build a pack then he did not want them to feel fearful or cautious around him. That didn't mean he'd let them do whatever they wanted, they still needed to know who the true Alpha was but that could be shown in many ways, even if beating someone into submission had to happen here and there to get the point across.

"I'd rather my pack feel comfortable around me than always walking on eggshells. My mother had locked my wolf side away for a thousand years, and now I'm finally free but I'm still the only one of my kind. It's not something that I find too appealing" Though he didn't outright say he was feeling lonely, they could tell that he wanted others like him because it would finally make him feel not so alone in the world. Raven knew that despite her and his family being in his life, he needed a pack, of people who were like him and who truly understood.

"Very well. The ministry will permit you to continue your journey of creating your hybrids but I can't stress it enough when I say, they need to stay in line" A beaming smile formed on Raven's face and she immediately pulled Niklaus into a passionate kiss, ignoring the two uncomfortable older magical humans whilst the twins and Kol smiled and chuckled.

"We did it, baby" Raven whispered against his lips, making his hands tighten their grip on her hips.

"You did it. I can't thank you enough my beautiful witch"