The doppelganger plan.

The plan was quite simple in Raven's opinion, how hard could it be to kidnap a woman and erase her memories? It seems her thoughts on the matter were not shared with the rest of the group. Kol, Rebekah and Finn were caught up in all the drama and her past, along with Fred and George's. Kol, of course, was over the moon to have his mate as the most powerful witch to exist whilst Rebekah and Finn were gobsmacked, unable to form any response to what they had found out.

A few days after, the pack was in Raven's dining room, discussing how they could continue with their plan involving Elena.

"I don't see what the problem is. Grab the bitch and Bam, you disappear" Raven huffed, stabbing her fork aggressively through the sausage that sat on her plate.

"I agree" Kol shrugged from beside her as he ran his fingers through her thick hair, which is something he has enjoyed doing since they met a few days before. Much to the shock of his siblings, Kol was rather affectionate and quite the clingy individual, especially when he was feeling particularly murderous and was not able to go out at that moment for his usual murder spree.

"Of course, you do, you're whipped" Niklaus scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. Raven turned in his direction and looked into his bright blue eyes, her eyebrows raised at his moodiness.

"Is my Nikkie moody?" She cooed, making the hybrid blush and divert his eyes elsewhere, ignoring the chuckles from those around them.

"Can't we just kill her?" Damon sighed impatiently, getting frustrated due to having the same conversation over and over again for the last few days.

"Things will be much simpler" George shrugged from his seat on the kitchen counter, Damon standing between his legs with his back against his chest.

"We are not killing her" Stefan pinched between his eyes, having already taken murdering her off the table the first time they discussed the plan. Despite what has happened between him and Elena, he did truly care about her at one point and he couldn't allow them to kill her simply because she was annoying. Yes, he knew she was a threat but something in his mind was still telling him that she wouldn't betray him to the council, though his heart knew differently.

"Such a buzz kill" Damon mumbled with a pout on his face and Raven couldn't help but coo at his adorable expression.

"There are not many places she can go, she's either at her house, the school or the grill" Bonnie spoke, putting everyone back on track.

"How about I invite her over to mine and you can be waiting for her in my room" Caroline shrugged as she examined her nails, but she looked up when the room grew quiet and that's when she noticed all eyes on her. She raised an eyebrow in question.

"That's a smart idea, little vamp" Raven smiled brightly at the blonde vampire, making her beam in happiness at the praise.

"Go on then blondie, get typing," Damon said, pointing towards her phone that was on the table. George swatted the back of his head, making the vampire pout as he rubbed the sore spot and glare at the redhead with no real heat behind it.

"Thank you, sweetie. Organise a time for later today if you can" Caroline smiled softly at the older witch and nodded her head, immediately typing away on her phone.

"Poppy" Raven called out and the elf popped into the room immediately.

"Thank you so much for breakfast, it was delicious" The elf beamed up at her mistress, her eyes bright and teary.

"You're very welcome, mistress"

After breakfast, the pack went on with their day and Raven decided to spend some alone time with each mate. She felt as though she hasn't seen much of Elijah, though he was around frequently but with going to Britain and undaggering his siblings, they haven't had time to bond. The two were currently walking around the gardens, the different plants and flowers, both muggle and magical were bright and smelled absolutely divine.