Meeting the gang.

The Salvator brothers found themselves visiting the wixens more as time went on, their friendship grew and truth be told, you hardly see any of them without each other. This new friendship, however, has caused quite a conflict in Stefan's relationship with the newest doppelganger, Elena. Damon on the other hand didn't think much of his brother's relationship problems as his main focus was on Raven and George. It was new territory for George, who had never had to share a woman before (not that he had much experience in that compartment) whilst Damon's past had caused him to be hesitant, understandably, but after a few days of spending time together, both men had adjusted perfectly and provided Raven with different but equally important parts of themselves that made the witch feel loved and comforted.

The three of them were making their way to the grill to meet up with Stefan, who had called his brother with a desperate need to talk. At first, Damon thought it was a conversation to do with his relationship with Elena but that theory went out the window when his brother said one word that made his blood run cold. Katherine.

Raven wasn't one to judge before meeting someone but from what she's heard from her mate and Stefan, Katherine was someone that held friendships or anyone else apart from herself, low on her list of things to give a shit about. George was worried about how the conversation would go, he knew Damon only has feelings for Raven now, that's how the mate bond works but from what he understood about this other woman, she knows how to push the Salvator brother's buttons and how to manipulate them to get what she wants. He only hopes that they are strolled-willed enough to go through whatever challenges she has for them.

"Where is the bitch, Stefan?" Damon hissed to his brother as they sat down at the booth.

"Damon, she's impersonating Elena-"

"Of course she is, she's a conniving little slut" Damon's attitude towards the old vampire wasn't surprising for the other three, but it did worry Raven because she knows her mate can do stupid things when angered.

She took hold of Damon's hand and lifted it to her face, placing a kiss on his knuckles. The little action was enough to claim him down and he sent her a thankful smile before placing a kiss on her temple.

"We just need to figure how what she wants," Raven said nonchalantly with a shrug. She hadn't noticed the adored smiles on her two mates whilst Stefan looked a little less convinced, he knew Katherine always had a plan and those were never good.

"It isn't that easy, we will only know what she's planning when she wants us to know. Plus, her being back in town means that Elena is in danger" This caught Damon's attention, who let out a scoff and rolled his eyes, having had enough of hearing about his brother's girlfriend.

"Then compel her to leave, I hear Australia is nice this time of year" Damon's dislike for the doppelganger was clear in his tone, earning a glare from his brother, a chuckle from George and a soft sigh from Raven, though a fond smile was apparent on her face. She enjoyed Damon's blunt and sarcastic personality and according to George, the gods chose the right pairing when it came to those two.

"I will not be-"

"Hello everyone" Their conversation came to a halt when an identical figure strolled over, only this woman radiated seduction, power and confidence that Elena Gilbert would never pull off.

"What are you doing here, Katherine?" Danon sighed, his eyes narrowed dangerously at his ex-lover.

He was rather surprised to find that he held no feelings for the woman except disgust, anger and mistrust. His attitude seemed to catch the vampire off guard, she furrowed her eyebrows and then turned her attention to the two people she was unfamiliar with. This didn't sit well with her, she always made it her mission to find out everything she could about people but not one piece of information could be found about those two.