The new and scary Lady Potter-Black

Raven walked through Diagon Alley with her head held high in confidence, the twins and the Slytherins knew how scary she could be and were thrilled they were not on the receiving end of it. Her mates, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline and Tyler were excited but nervous, they knew she had a lot of baggage when it came to the wizarding world and heard all about her old friends who had betrayed her, which meant they were walking into trouble. The crowds parted as the group walked through the cobbled town, whispers and excited squeals were heard from onlookers and the members of the group who were unfamiliar with this world, watched as a crowd of people followed them.

"Interesting" Raven smirked as she spotted a group of familiar people conversing with one another. Her face crinkled in distaste at their loud and rowdy behaviour, wondering if all along that was what Gryffindors were truly like. The first person to spot her was the current minister, Kingsley Shaklebolt, whose face lit up with a wide grin.

"Lady Potter-Black, it's so great to see you" He greeted as he pulled the girl he grew fond of, into his arms. Raven giggled and returned the gesture before pulling away, placing her hands on her hips with a feigned disapproved look.

"Shack, it's always been, Raven to you. Why so formal?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow, making the older man chuckle with a nod, knowing she hated titles unless necessary.

"My apologies, little one," He said as he ruffled her hair, making her swat his hand away with a scowl before running her hands through it. A throat being cleared caught their attention and she turned towards those who were watching with a raised eyebrow. Hermione, Ron and Ginny were glaring hatefully at her, their faces red in anger whilst Neville, Luna, Seamus and Dean were smiling brightly in her direction.

"Weasleys, Granger" She nodded politely before turning to the other four, her face lighting up as she rushed in their direction. She threw her arms around Neville, who held her close to his chest in a tight embrace.

"Little sister, you look beautiful" He commented softly, placing a kiss on her head before pulling away.

"I missed you, brother" She whispered as she swiped away a tear that slipped from her eyes.

"I missed you too" She then turned to Luna, whose smile was as beautiful and angelic as it had been from the last time she saw her.

"Little sister" Luna's smile brightened and rushed into Raven's arms. The Raven-haired witch sighed in contentment, the summer's day scent coming from her little sister had always calmed her down and brought her comfort, the same goes for Neville's earthy smell.

"I see you've met your mates, don't worry big sister, the next one will be with you soon" This made Raven's mates frown in confusion but couldn't help but feel excited, knowing that their group will finally be complete.

"I look forward to it" She then turned to Dean and Seamus, who were waiting patiently to be acknowledged. "Hello boys" She chuckled when they opened their arms, allowing her to walk into them. When she pulled away, her attention was drawn back to the Weasley siblings and Granger, who were eyeing the unfamiliar faces in suspicion.

"Who are they?" Hermione questioned coldly, pointing towards her mates, daughter and three close friends.

"Yes, please introduce us," Kingsley said with a polite smile, his tone full of curiosity. Raven smiled at the minister and walked back towards her group, leaning into Damon's chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"This is Damon Salvator, Elijah Mikaelson and Niklaus Mikaelson, they are my mates along with George-"

"You can't have more than one mate and they are rare! You're lying and trying to cover up your whore behaviour" Hermione shouted, pointing furiously at Raven, who simply raised an unamused eyebrow. She felt the group tense, especially her mates who let out threatening growls at the disrespect towards their mate. The crowd that had formed gasped at the accusation, some looking furiously at Hermione whilst others seemed disgusted at Raven for having multiple partners.