Discussing the future of Hogwarts

The next morning was a busy one for the professors at Hogwarts, they were all preparing for their first term of lessons and the arrival of the students that evening. The supernatural pack, which is what Theo had called them, were watching in amusement and wonder as elves were seen popping in and out along with the ghosts, who were gliding through the halls in deep conversation with one another. To put it into words, the castle was in utter chaos and yet, the supernatural pack was still in awe.

"Miss Potter" Raven's head snapped towards the great hall doors where the headmistress was standing. Minerva gestured for the powerful witch to follow and with a goodbye to her pack, she followed the older woman to her office.

She remembered all the times she had sat in front of the previous headmaster, begging and pleading for some answers to the millions of questions she had and to be sent anywhere else for the holidays instead of the Dursleys. Of course, Albus Dumbledore kept all the information close to his chest and would only give answers that were brief and downright pointless. It wasn't until her fifth year that Raven realised that the blood wards on the Dursley household were complete and utter shit, perhaps they were there in the past but the moment she turned seven years old and she declared that the abusive house was no longer her home, was when the wards dropped and she was no longer protected. It took her a while to realise how manipulative Dumbledore was and it was all thanks to Draco that things came to light.

"Tea?" Her thoughts were interrupted by Minerva, who was currently pouring herself a cup of boiling tea. Raven looked down at the teacup in front of her and nodded her head with a small smile. I received the tea and answered with a small thanks, the room was silent for a few moments before Minerva let out a quiet sigh.

"Are you alright, Miss Potter?"

"Please call me Raven, Minnie," Raven said with an exhausted sigh, making the headmistress look at her once-favourite student with concern.

"Raven, what is bothering you?"

"I left Britain for a reason and it seems that no matter what I do, I'm pulled here for one reason or another. Seeing Ron, Hermione and Ginny brought back all those unwanted feelings, they make me feel like that abused girl that I once was-"

"Abused!? What are you talking about?" Raven looked at the headmistress with a confused frown. How had she not known? It was pretty obvious, despite trying to hide all the scars and bruises.

"The Dursleys weren't exactly the nicest Minnie, I was their slave for most of my life and if I wasn't cleaning, cooking or weeding the garden, then I was getting beaten and shoved into my cupboard" Minerva had gone pale and her hands, which held the cup of tea, was shaking viciously which made her also drop it. Her reaction caused Raven even more confusion.

"Why are you surprised? My first letter was to the cupboard under the stairs" This information caused Minerva to drop her teacup, resulting in it smashing onto her desk. With a sigh, Raven waved her hands and the spilt tea disappeared and the cup prepared itself, and yet, Minerva continued to stare at Raven with thick tears in her eyes.

"I-I never knew. The letters are written by self-writing quills and are sent off by the headmaster" Raven let out a scoff, crossing her arms over her chest as she leant back in her chair. Minerva noticed the cold look in her eyes, full of hatred and pain, the eyes were so similar to Severus Snape when he was at Hogwarts.

"Of course, that Manipulative old coot didn't care one bit about me-"

"Raven! Albus adored you" Minerva gasped, her expression showing her disbelief at the younger witch, who she had assumed cared about Dumbledore like family.

"Did you know he put blocks and compulsions on me, he also dosed me up on potions and created an illegal marriage contract with Ronald, with the help of Molly. Hermione, Ron and Ginny were all in on it, they most likely wanted me to marry Ron and kill me off, that way they get everything I own" At this point, Minerva looked as though she may faint and explode in absolute fury. She was quite literally shaking in anger and her lips were pinched so thin, they were completely white. Raven could hear the whispers of the portraits but her eyes were focused on one thing, and that's the portrait of a man with white long hair and beard with half-moon glasses that sat low on his nose.