Their next plan

Their time at Hogwarts has come to an end and in Raven's opinion, it was a rather successful visit. She had discussed everything with Minnie in full depth, organising plans and timetables which did take up a lot of time but thankfully, the portraits, except Dumbledore of course, helped out with moving forward with a few decisions that they were stuck on.

Raven had made a speech at the welcome feast, showing those of her group just how influential and important the beautiful woman was to everyone in the magical world. She made it very clear that all prejudice against blood status and houses was not accepted, bringing up the fact that she indeed died in order for things to change. She saw a few older students weren't too thrilled with her statement but there was a lining of respect for her in their eyes that assured her they wouldn't overstep any boundaries or break any rules. She also had a meeting with Kingsley, declaring her seats to her most noble and ancient houses open along with Neville, who has been holding off on taking over the Longbottom seats.

"Come on, it's time to go home" Raven called out to her pack, making Bonnie and Caroline whine. They had enjoyed what the wizarding world has to offer but Raven knew it was more than that, she has seen them spending a lot of time with Blaise and Draco, and knew it was then they were going to miss the most.

"We'll come back soon, I promise girls," she said softly, making them nod but with a noticeable pout.

"We will see you soon correct?" Minerva asked Raven as she approached, making the younger witch smile.

"Of course" Much to the shock of the headmistress, Raven brought her into her embrace. Minerva smiled softly to herself before wrapping her arms around her favourite student, who she has seen as a granddaughter for many years.

"Goodbye, Raven"

"Goodbye, Minerva" Raven whispered as she pulled away, sending her one last smile before walking over to her pack, who was in the middle of saying goodbye to Neville, Luna, Theo, Blaise and Draco.

"Ready to go, my love?" Nik said, announcing her presence. She nodded with a small smile, filled with sadness that everyone seemed to notice. Nik wrapped his arm around her shoulder, placing a kiss on her temple which made all the tension that has build-up slither away.

"We will see each other soon, dear cousin" Draco placed a kiss on her forehead, followed by the others who were remaining.

"Come visit whenever you want, alright" They nodded their heads as Theo handed them their portkey home. With a final goodbye, she activated it and they disappeared from the castle.

They landed firmly in Potter Manor and in all honesty, neither one of them was thrilled to be back.

"Why don't we all freshen up and go to the grill for some dinner" with nods of agreement from everyone, they all went off to get ready. Raven took a well-needed shower, standing under the hot water where she went over all the things that happened the last two days.

First, Nik needed to undagger his remaining siblings. She understood his reasoning behind doing what he did but things are different now and he shouldn't fear for his family's safety, knowing full well no one would be able to get remotely close to them without going through her first.
Secondly, she needs to find a way to bring Henrik back from the in-between. She's almost positive that Mortem would help in that aspect but it's better to be prepared.
Last but not least, she needs to do something about Elena. The girl was clearly obsessed with the Salvator brothers and despite them not wanting anything to do with her, she somehow finds a way to be involved in everyone's business. Raven liked Jeremy, he was a sweet kid and that's the only reason she hasn't physically harmed the annoying Doppelganger yet. Perhaps a simple obliviate will solve their problem but there's something telling her it wouldn't be that simple. She's a Doppelganger, meaning the supernatural world will be very much aware of her if they ever came across the brunette. This means, she would be in danger, simply because they want to either have some sort of leverage against Nik or so they could get in his good book, not that it would matter anymore, considering the fact her blood is no longer necessary in any shape or form.