The girl who lived returns

Raven didn't know how to feel about going back to London, especially to Diagon Alley where she knows it was a possibility that she'll run into someone she didn't want to see. Despite all of the overwhelming feelings, she knew Niklaus wouldn't be fully happy and content with himself if his wolf was locked away. She sent an owl to king Ragnok to arrange a meeting, which was scheduled for a few days after it was sent.

The day had finally come and Raven, her mates, Bonnie, Stefan, Tyler, Fred and Caroline were standing in the living room by the large fireplace. George held the bag full of floo powder whilst those who weren't familiar with such travel, were standing with a look of caution and confusion.

"Explain it to us again" Caroline looked between the fireplace and Floo's bag with hesitancy. George chuckled whilst the others were getting slightly impatient with having to explain how floo travel works to the group.

"You step inside the fireplace, grab a hand full of powder and when you throw it at your feet, shout Gringotts bank, make sure you're loud and clear. Remember, hold your breath and keep your arms tucked in at all times" Raven explained, them nodding along slowly as they listened with full attention.

"Bon, you'll go with your father, Tyler with Fred and Caroline will go with me. I'm sure you four can handle it yourself, correct?" She teased the three vampires and hybrid. Her mates raised an eyebrow in a way that showed they were confident in the travel whilst Stefan seemed less enthusiastic and more cautious.

"Let's go" Bonnie and George were the first to enter the floo and when they disappear in the green flames, Raven noticed her mates didn't seem as cocky anymore.

"Elijah, why don't you go next," She said with a smirk, making him tut, feigning disapproval of my behaviour, mumbling under his breath about his mate being a brat. He grabbed a hand full of powder and stepped into the fireplace, he took a deep breath and shouted his destination. The group watched nervously as his body engulfed in flames and disappeared. Next was Fred and Tyler, then Damon, Stefan went next then Niklaus, leaving Raven with Caroline.

"Ready Care-bear?" She took a deep breath and looked at the witch with a small nod. Raven took the vampire's hand, leading her into the fireplace as she took a handful of the powder from the bag on the table.

"GRINGOTTS BANK" She shouted and the two were pulled away, their eyes clamped shut and before they knew it, they felt themselves being spat out of the fireplace. Despite Caroline's enhanced senses and balance, she still managed to stumble but was thankfully caught before she could hit the floor. Raven, however, stepped out of the floo with such elegance and confidence that the others couldn't help but think that perhaps the wizarding world is exactly where she is supposed to be.

They stepped into the main section of the building where a large variety of Goblins were sitting, serving the witches and wizards who seek to enter their valts. One of the main guards was the first to notice them and much to the confusion of everyone, except the goblins, the guard knelt on one knee with his head bowed.

"My lady" before their very eyes, every goblin available jumped off the seats and walked in front of the podiums, kneeling with their heads bowed in front of Raven.

"Hello, warrior Goblins, we have an appointment with King Ragnok" The witches and wizards were watching the exchange in either disgust, jealousy or curiosity. Raven's mates and friends stood in awe, never seeing people or creatures in this instance, respect someone as they do Raven.

"Of course, my lady, please follow me" a young goblin gestured for them to follow down dark corridors until they arrived at the carts, which were expanded to fit the whole group. Raven, the twins, Bonnie, Caroline and Damon all enjoyed the fast and quite frankly, dangerous cart ride whilst the others didn't seem too fond of it and were glad when they had finally stopped.